PSA

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Dudes, I live in Washington state, Quence lives in Vermont or somewhere in the northeast usa. I have a +2000~ reaction score, Quence has a -1800~.
The fact of the matter is, I am not creative enough to have that kind of a twisted faggot alter ego and I am all done talking about it. Believe what you like.
IMG_3387.GIF

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Dudes, I live in Washington state, Quence lives in Vermont or somewhere in the northeast usa. I have a +2000~ reaction score, Quence has a -1800~.
The fact of the matter is, I am not creative enough to have that kind of a twisted faggot alter ego and I am all done talking about it. Believe what you like.
when did quence ever say where they live

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is, I am not creative enough to have that kind of a twisted faggot alter ego and I am all done talking about it. Believe what you like.View attachment 5769
The quence account has literally never admitted to living anywhere

However

Quences ip:

SmartSelect_20210310-195205_Chrome.jpg

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I think the most telling tale is that he is not in here vainly attempting to refute these damning accusations. Quence, where aaaaare yooooou???
I had him on ignore, but the ignore notifications were annoying too...
I guess it's tinfoil fragility... I just can't wait to hear him essplain this away, because gutpile obviously has had previous experience with him, or he wouldn't give a fuck enough to fagtag every single comment he comes across, imho
lol

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is, I am not creative enough to have that kind of a twisted faggot alter ego and I am all done talking about it. Believe what you like.View attachment 5769
No, quence's IP is in Washington too

Top Bottom