VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Accordingly, there seems to be an article on ED that seemingly exposes personal information and other untrue events to the public, which is somewhat of a federal felony by all accounts. The person who started the article has had a history of online harassment against that real-life person, and would it be clear if the admins stepped in to delete the VideoGamePhenom article to prevent any further misuse? It would be strongly suggested that the article be taken down to prevent any further misuse of anyone's life. Much appreciated.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
what exactly is untrue in the article
Probably fucking his dad, being an illegal immigrant, and 90% of the other shit. Reads like a shitty attack page to be honest.

@VideoGamePhenom why don't you make an account and edit what you don't think is correct. A wiki admin will take a look at it. Do not blank the page.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
The bottom line is that unauthorized personal information cannot be posted on your site in any informal matter. The admins MUST bring it down at once. If you don't bring it down soon, you may be subject to a lawsuit, and your site has already been subject to over 50,000 lawsuits. True? As a last request, please delete the VideoGamePhenom article, otherwise, I will have to report it to the FBI, and your office might be subjected to be raided in the near future. Got that?

Reaction score
The bottom line is that unauthorized personal information cannot be posted on your site in any informal matter. The admins MUST bring it down at once. If you don't bring it down soon, you may be subject to a lawsuit, and your site has already been subject to over 50,000 lawsuits. True? As a last request, please delete the VideoGamePhenom article, otherwise, I will have to report it to the FBI, and your office might be subjected to be raided in the near future. Got that?
We have an office? lol.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We have an office? lol.
did you not get the memo? i got a nice little corner office on the third floor overlooking the water fountain and $ocash ave. this guy's a big-leagues jewtuber for sure, we should probably listen to him. he might send his 13k subscribers after us or lets play another SMB romhack!

Reaction score
did you not get the memo? i got a nice little corner office on the third floor overlooking the water fountain and $ocash ave. this guy's a big-leagues jewtuber for sure, we should probably listen to him. he might send his 13k subscribers after us or lets play another SMB romhack!
Well at least we have a view of the water fountain.

I think we should keep the article up, you know to be a trollz and stuff. :trollface: :foreveralone:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
We don't have to do a god damn thing.

Yeah, here is the thing. You only have a year to sue for Defamation.

And who would you sue? Who owns ED? In case you have not noticed, nobody owns disregard, please send all frivolous lawsuit to ;

Jacob Stellmach, CEO of ED.
Dumpster behind Manny's Deli,
Chicago IL 60602.

I will have to report it to the FBI, and your office might be subjected to be raided in the near future.
Mom, get the camera. I'll have my Mother secretary file your petition at once...right into the dumpster.

The point I was trying to make earlier is that you could have went on the wiki and made small edits that would have likely flown under the radar. The wiki team is a small group, and worried about other shit then your shitty article.

But instead you come here and cry about it and make empty threats. Now those who did not know who you are (i.e. everyone here), now know who you are.

You played yourself.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
We don't have to do a god damn thing.

Yeah, here is the thing. You only have a year to sue for Defamation.

And who would you sue? Who owns ED? In case you have not noticed, nobody owns disregard, please send all frivolous lawsuit to ;

Jacob Stellmach, CEO of ED.
Dumpster behind Manny's Deli,
Chicago IL 60602.

Mom, get the camera. I'll have my Mother secretary file your petition at once...right into the dumpster.

The point I was trying to make earlier is that you could have went on the wiki and made small edits that would have likely flown under the radar. The wiki team is a small group, and worried about other shit then your shitty article.

But instead you come here and cry about it and make empty threats. Now those who did not know who you are (i.e. everyone here), now know who you are.

You played yourself.
Stop posting you unfunny faggot

Top Bottom