Write Articles you Faggots, or I will Cyberbully you...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
uncleUMK.png

Alright,

Starting this weekend, Uncle UMK needs you to do your part and make some lulzy articles and suggest some in this thread.

We have nearly 500 members on the forums. Minus socks, that's a whole 50 people. Can you imagine if everyone made just one Wiki article?

Don't know how to make an article? Don't worry. Put that fucker in a notepad article and we'll fix it up.

P.S. We will move to a full domain soon, don't worry. Everything will redirect.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
just don't fuck up the redirect this time, not even for a day, and the positive effect on ED will be more significant than another article or ten @zogg

Not that I wanna complain, you two are doing good work. But @uberfukken documented the decline in site clicks and users due to zaiger induced downtimes years ago.

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
View attachment 7632

Alright,

Starting this weekend, Uncle UMK needs you to do your part and make some lulzy articles and suggest some in this thread.

We have nearly 500 members on the forums. Minus socks, that's a whole 50 people. Can you imagine if everyone made just one Wiki article?

Don't know how to make an article? Don't worry. Put that fucker in a notepad article and we'll fix it up.

you should probably rephrase that your speaking to a forum of masochists

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
just don't fuck up the redirect this time, not even for a day, and the positive effect on ED will be more significant than another article or ten @zogg

Not that I wanna complain, you two are doing good work. But @uberfukken documented the decline in site clicks and users due to zaiger induced downtimes years ago.
There are several ways to do a redirect. We dropped the ball when the site was being transferred to the latest server.

But do not worry, we have these settings saved and it will not be an issue.

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
View attachment 7632

Alright,

I second this.

Top Bottom