Write Articles you Faggots, or I will Cyberbully you...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
20 new pages in 14 days, not bad.

It was lost when conrad was imprisoned, I don't think wayback got it, or if it did it's hard to find. I also haven't looked too hard for it. @GirlOnInternet wrote most of it.
Once the scraper is done with the images we can specifically search for specific articles before I run it again for all articles.

Tom Bombadil

Newfag
Reaction score
Kiwifarms' way of crowd sourcing threads through gossip is good, the focus should be on gossiping about people who have threads here and gathering resources, and then hopefully attracting people who wish to edit said pages. Kiwifarms' collection of information doing this method is better, but ed potentially is better for displaying and condensing information. Just need to make entertaining threads on faggots online

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Kiwifarms' way of crowd sourcing threads through gossip is good, the focus should be on gossiping about people who have threads here and gathering resources, and then hopefully attracting people who wish to edit said pages. Kiwifarms' collection of information doing this method is better, but ed potentially is better for displaying and condensing information. Just need to make entertaining threads on faggots online
EDF could potentially be a good way of pooling people together to write articles and gather information, but actually it couldn't because noone cares about the wiki in EDF and never did

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
Reaction score
Don't know how to make an article? Don't worry. Put that fucker in a notepad article and we'll fix it up.
Legit? If i write out the material and include the links to sauce,someone will handle the pretty markup? Bc i have a few ideas but i dont think i have the patience to learn style sheets or whatever.
(Never mind, been reading the manual and help pages, and using my Userpage for practice. I think I have the jism of it, will probably try my hand at starting to write something up this coming weekend.)

Last edited:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Legit? If i write out the material and include the links to sauce,someone will handle the pretty markup? Bc i have a few ideas but i dont think i have the patience to learn style sheets or whatever.
(Never mind, been reading the manual and help pages, and using my Userpage for practice. I think I have the jism of it, will probably try my hand at starting to write something up this coming weekend.)
Its easy, everything you could wanna do you can just steal the markup from other articles

Top Bottom