What are you drinking

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Dude, comparing wine to liquor is like comparing a cup of coffee to several lines of cocaine
Actually, both wine and liquor contain alcohol whilst coffee and cocaine do not share any ingredients. So you can now see that the comparison is not valid.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Actually, both wine and liquor contain alcohol whilst coffee and cocaine do not share any ingredients. So you can now see that the comparison is not valid.
Both caffeine and cocaine are stimulants, which makes my comparison valid. Wine has lower alcohol by volume and is commonly consumed for the taste of the drink and in the case of red wine, is healthy (in moderation of course). Liquor has a higher alcohol by volume is consumed not for its flavor but to become intoxicated. Caffeine is a relatively mild stimulant that’s use is socially acceptable and is in many foods and beverages that people enjoy simply for the taste of the food or beverage. Cocaine is a strong stimulant that is not only taboo to use but against the law (only while getting numbed up for nose or oral surgery you can legally be given it) to use, cocaine is also consumed in isolation, not mixed in any food or beverage.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Both caffeine and cocaine are stimulants, which makes my comparison valid. Wine has lower alcohol by volume and is commonly consumed for the taste of the drink and in the case of red wine, is healthy (in moderation of course). Liquor has a higher alcohol by volume is consumed not for its flavor but to become intoxicated. Caffeine is a relatively mild stimulant that’s use is socially acceptable and is in many foods and beverages that people enjoy simply for the taste of the food or beverage. Cocaine is a strong stimulant that is not only taboo to use but against the law (only while getting numbed up for nose or oral surgery you can legally be given it) to use, cocaine is also consumed in isolation, not mixed in any food or beverage.

Branman65

Reaction score

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Branman65

Reaction score
I contest these results. One of the questions I got right was marked as being wrong. My IQ simply MUST be much higher than this:

If you have an iq between 121 and 130 points, you’ll understand that the reason I compared caffeine to coke was not because they had similar ingredients, but because they were both central nervous system stimulants that are both very different in potency, I used this comparison in order to compare wine to liquor, two forms of alcoholic drinks that are both very different in potency and alcohol by volume, I am aware that coke and caffeine are both completely different substances, but bear with me.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Great now you got Ben all jizzed up about his "superior IQ." We'll have to listen to his shit about this for the next three weeks.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
If you have an iq between 121 and 130 points, you’ll understand that the reason I compared caffeine to coke was not because they had similar ingredients, but because they were both central nervous system stimulants that are both very different in potency, I used this comparison in order to compare wine to liquor, two forms of alcoholic drinks that are both very different in potency and alcohol by volume, I am aware that coke and caffeine are both completely different substances, but bear with me.
Unfortunately, you are wrong. Wine and alcohol (spirits) share similar compounds which makes a comparison of their affect on the human body a valid endeavour. Coffee and cocaine do not share similar active ingredients and comparing/contrasting their affect on the human body in relation to wine and alcohol is not an efficacious thought experiment.

Branman65

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you are wrong. Wine and alcohol (spirits) share similar compounds which makes a comparison of their affect on the human body a valid endeavour. Coffee and cocaine do not share similar active ingredients and comparing/contrasting their affect on the human body in relation to wine and alcohol is not an efficacious thought experiment.
That’s not the point, I’m saying that Liquor is moar hardcore then wine

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I have a serious question, are you autistic? I’m genuinely curious
It’s usually best to be direct with whatever you’re trying to say. Trying to be clever gets you in trouble and makes you look silly.....as, unfortunately, you found out.

Top Bottom