Search results

1. .wil

How do i be funny when making an ED page?

rape the female midget
  2. .wil

Cuts n' Scars

gross dude
  3. .wil

GIF DUMP

4. .wil

gondola thread

5. .wil

How do i be funny when making an ED page?

:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
  6. .wil

gondola thread

7. .wil

my profile is not your dream diary.

my profile is not your dream diary.
  8. .wil

Ben can be thuggin if he just chills. The weed has helped him tremendously and I highly suggest...

Ben can be thuggin if he just chills. The weed has helped him tremendously and I highly suggest he get a pizza delivery driver job to spend his entire paycheck on his medicine.
  9. .wil

Can someone explain Serial Experiments Lain or whatever?

that failed cyberpunk game is over with so it's ok to like cyberpunk I just didn't care all that much for Lain and meming it is kinda weird I have a bunch of random Lain shit saved because it winds up in my scraper.
  10. .wil

People call it cyberpunk
  11. .wil

Sex

what your really mean is have her watch a mirror
  12. .wil

Another Arkancide

Reporter who exposed secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-AG Lynch found dead after apparent suicide Add +1 to the Clinton Bodycount tally https://www.rt.com/usa/526454-clinton-lynch-reporter-dead/
  13. .wil

gondola thread

14. .wil

it's pretty meh. pretty sure it's for angsty trannies with programmer socks.
  15. .wil

I’m sick

she'll what?
  16. .wil

installed comic sans on linux so I can browse the forums properly.

installed comic sans on linux so I can browse the forums properly.
  17. .wil

DeviantArt vs Twitter?

deviant art is distilled autism where as twitter is just a cesspool of worthlessness. both of them are gay as fuck.
  18. .wil

Oy Vey!

@oddguy who did you piss off also if that was your mom that was being posted tell her hi and ask her when I can come over for a matzo ball.
  19. .wil

Oy Vey!

Nigga that's retarded. Nobody here has "gone after ralph" except Jacob and Ade. Nobody here cares about Ralph except to laugh at him being a smug drunk retarded faggot. Those aren't even nudes and is just him clownin. The pics aren't even that humiliating.
Top Bottom