Search results

1. BiteySnek

I Suggest A Little 9mm Mouthwash

Nah, I'm good. I was only interested in sticking around long enough to expose your nature... it took less than a day on the main site and... what, less than a month on the forums? You're no different than Jacob, just more poser class bullshit. I'll stick with working on my own stuff.
  2. BiteySnek

And the scorpion finally stings! LOL, what it's like... knowing that a social media platform run by an ultra-conservative Christian... is edgier than your shit! :D This is why I tell people... get on Gab... cause all these other faggots... just a bunch of hypocrites... just call them hypos...
  3. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Remember to do your daily cock pushups!
  4. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Ahhhh, that felt good.
  5. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

You're starting to really anger my balls, you know that? You're chaffing them with your faggotry! We're talkin angry balls here, Lurk... angry ones. ANGRY FUCKING BALLS! My balls have become so angered that they've performed an ancient necrobiotic ritual to resurrect the dead spirit of my...
  6. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Oddy did it. Weev says he's done this shit before... like with the same set of pics and shit. Apparently he gets off on it... sexually.
  7. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

The following bit apparently inspired several people (in other groups) to want to seek therapy for their personal problems, so maybe it can help you as well... == I have a box! *pats it* It's a magic box... it's filled with dead dreams and lost hopes... you could think of this box as being...
  8. BiteySnek

Weedstorming

I have a box! *pats it* It's a magic box... it's filled with dead dreams and lost hopes... you could think of this box as being like... the version of hell for our emotions. Yes... there is a HELL for your emotional sense of self. And the trick of it is... it's right here... the box... IT'S...
  9. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

It's not possible to be creative until you throw off the corpse of your ancestor's ideologies and start seeing a truly unrealized future. Remember... the past is a warning... not a guidebook.
  10. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Oh for fuck sake... A RAT! Just say the gawd damn word! Tha'fuck is this some kind of Russian Shakespearean performance art? You're as bad as the science community rubbing their dicks all over Latin at ever opportunity.
  11. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

...why on earth would you commit this to memory? Like... on any level... even as a fuckin bookmark. Like... why?! What tha'shit is this even supposed to be used for? Like "rando factoids about Jew names"... is it... like you're expecting it come up on Jeopardy or something? OMG, WTF...
  12. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

You really don't get it yet, do you? This I mean... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/come-join-me-writers-room-matthew-moulton/ You think that's a joke? You think that's just... creative writing? The fuckin FUTURE is reading this shit... as I'm typing it... the FUTURE is WATCHING YOU... well...
  13. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

It's the "paper bag test" but like, with Jew names I guess. Obviously we're not going by the "one circumcision rule".
  14. BiteySnek

Weedstorming

Kind of a lot of high am I high enough to... uh... hi! I think I wrote an article... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/come-join-me-writers-room-matthew-moulton
  15. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Oh you mean this... Looks kinda fake... I mean... at least it has hallmarks of being fake. You know you damage it a bit, with like scanner errors, to try and hide the fakery errors. Or maybe all their electronics are old and shit cause... well, let's be honest... Israel may be "advanced"...
  16. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

Weev says this is his fetish. That he gets off on this. Like, doxxing, in general. Like he doxxes people to get off and he likes to try and get himself doxxed, like it's his ultimate fantasy.
  17. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

WHODUNIT?! D:
  18. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

It's all a lie tho... all of it... the truth of the matter is... Oddy gets off on this shit. It excites him... sexually... he imagines people masturbating to his "leaked" images... and then plays pocket pool. He masturbates to the fantasy of you masturbating to his "leaked" images... it's...
  19. BiteySnek

Oy Vey!

I like the one where he's doing cock pushups... I mean... you can really admire a man who does his daily cock pushups.
  20. BiteySnek

To the point where you've started talking about yourself in the 3rd person it seems.
Top Bottom