Search results

1. TelloSimian64

Where do you stand on abortion?

Well to be fair, my point still STANDS ;)
  2. TelloSimian64

Where do you stand on abortion?

I use to be against abortion until I heard a quote (Sadly I forget from who) "The baby-killers are just removing themselves from the gene pool". It's a cold way of thinking about it, but if someone wants to bring their line to an end so badly who am I to stop them & at the end of the day do we...
  3. TelloSimian64

Read This Before Getting a Covid Vaccine

Well, it's already a bit too late to do anything about African Swine Fever since it has already made its way out of Africa. But it's not too late for Ebola, though I doubt much will be done about it with that clown Biden in charge...
  4. TelloSimian64

Read This Before Getting a Covid Vaccine

Honestly I think this Covid thing is making a mountain out of mole hill, what we should be really worried about is Ebola. In case you're unaware, Ebola has been making a comeback in regions of Western & Central Africa in the last few months & it's much worst than Covid ever was it has a 50...
  5. TelloSimian64

CHRIS-CHAN IS A MOTHERFUCKER

"You either die a lolcow, or you live long enough to become a creepy sex offender..." - Confucius...I think
  6. TelloSimian64

Abandoned project (Didn't work out)

Well, as the old saying goes "Birds of a feather flock together" ;)
  7. TelloSimian64

What are your thoughts on Space Jam 2

Ugh, I lost all respect for those Screen Junkie guys when they sold their asses to the Wikia/Fandom machine. Never met them, but as the old saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is friend but the friend of your enemy is ALWAYS your enemy..."
  8. TelloSimian64

What are your thoughts on Space Jam 2

Never watched it myself but from what I heard... Expectations: Reality:
  9. TelloSimian64

has anyone here seen flubber

God, I thought I was only person that remembered that movie. It felt like a fever dream...
  10. TelloSimian64

Mom of the Year

Plot Twist: The dog was bulletproof.
  11. TelloSimian64

Dad of the Year

Ah, you never forget your first drive-by.
  12. TelloSimian64

Shower thoughts

Well, at least I can clean the back of my head, Kitty. Which is more than more than I can say about your kind...
  13. TelloSimian64

Shower thoughts

To be fair, it sort of looks like a half a "V" as well.
  14. TelloSimian64

Hail Leo, The King of Niggers

Woah, I never knew you owned all of blogspot.com, that's actually pretty impressive. r/woosh
  15. TelloSimian64

I don't know, does Google show your site on its search results? If you're gonna strike the king you better kill the king.
  16. TelloSimian64

Shower thoughts

Man, you need to chill & let the shower thoughts over take you. For example, did you ever think we call it "Sand" because it's between the "Sea" & "Land"?
  17. TelloSimian64

Shower thoughts

Why do we call it a "Double U" when it looks like a "Double V"?
  18. TelloSimian64

Is it true every 60 seconds in Africa 1 minute passes?
  19. TelloSimian64

Is Neon Genesis Evangelion good or bad?

Actually, looking at the ending of the series that's pretty damn ironic.
Top Bottom