Search results

1. Sock

ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

What's the matter can't take what you dish out? No wonder you prey on children. Can't handle pushback.
  2. Sock

You could see yourself out if it hurts your feelings so much. I'm sure your waifu pillow will console your angry tears like "she" so often does.
  3. Sock

Dominion systems are the same ones which are at the heart of every single weird election. Canada has had it's problem with them. Plus, the Founder and patent holder is literally an ANTIFA member/supporter.
  4. Sock

I'm not the one who's only hope of getting lucky is with a severely retarded, and mostly blind middle school aged girl.
  5. Sock

Im never wrong

ur gay.
  6. Sock

Im never wrong

When you are eyeing 15 year olds when you are in your late thirties and early forties, then yes you are a pedo. You're not 17.
  7. Sock

If Trump was equal to Hitler or was actually Hitler as often mentioned, do we say good bye to Titler or Hump?
  8. Sock

Im never wrong

For pedos.
  9. Sock

Im never wrong

The problem is the standard: Facebook.
  10. Sock

Im never wrong

You literally admitted you found 15 year old girls and younger sexually attractive when you were in your mid thirties. I know you're going to lie but it's well documented. So be a man for once and admit you're a chicken hawk. And if you want to be a man twice in your life, VIDEO CHAT ME YOU...
  11. Sock

Im never wrong

LOL you sad ugly little hypocrite.
  12. Sock

Im never wrong

Faggot gets shitposted by a JOO on the internet and cries about it; details at 11:00. Spoiler: gay.
  13. Sock

Im never wrong

1. Ok. 2. because we're retarded and bored.
  14. Sock

Im never wrong

Data says otherwise. Yes, some women do succeed on the first try. However when I said, " Women rarely choose a lethal method of suicide," I was referring to the statistics. See link. https://www.verywellmind.com/gender-differences-in-suicide-methods-1067508 And no this is not an in depth...
  15. Sock

Im never wrong

I don't think she hates us. Just doesn't want to deal with the massive faggotry. And with RoRo maybe lurking on the site to renew his fucktarded butthurt. It might be detrimental to her situation since she know she can always fall back on EDF since it's a captive audience. She would...
  16. Sock

Im never wrong

Death by a thousand cocks.
  17. Sock

Im never wrong

Guilty. You mean to imply he was sane or less insane before EDF. I don't think so.
  18. Sock

Im never wrong

Maybe. But Girlvynl was just a power-hungry cunt though. She and a few others wanted to turn EDF 1.0 into another liberal hugbox.
  19. Sock

Im never wrong

Not really a good comparison bro.
Top Bottom