Search results

1. Samuel

.....THE END.....

Samuel is no more. Look, I know you all think this is a joke, but I want you to read this last message he was trying to send, and take it into some consideration. Sorry the test has failed. Thank and goodbye. ~Administrator, F.P
  2. Samuel

FUCK THIS SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!!!

This site is like a dysfunction friendship that is soul-sucking, the only reason I stayed was just for fun, but it's not worth it no more. I'll probably came back only to just to fix some things profile, so if the staff can marge me now if anything then that would be great. With that being said...
  3. Samuel

How old are you faggots?

I'm 20.
  4. Samuel

Banned OneEyedFreak

@A Fucking Box @.wil @Hater
  5. Samuel

Hitler was actually a good artist

If it wasn't for all the people who brutally shit and spat on his art, he wouldn't have became the most evil man of all mans of all of mankind. Let that be a lesson next time you pick on some kid on deviantart.
  6. Samuel

Here comes dat boi, o shit waddup

I miss this meme. Let's bring it back.
  7. Samuel

Samuel 3: The Return of The Horny Skeleton

Witten and Directed by Oddguy. Starting GodJesus. Funded by Epstein's Island.
  8. Samuel

Homer Simpson rapes his own daughter Lisa!!!!!

Written by Oliver Charles/Bruno Tattagllia I got something to tell ya. I got something to say. I'm going to mail some letters to Santa, and they're gonna be there by six. Oh! Sorry folks, I didn't see you watching me from afar on that small street corner. Now let me ask you a question: have you...
  9. Samuel

Fred Flintstone's hairy ass

rolled around on his rough stone bed. He couldn’t get up. His mattress was cold and hard, and furthermore, a large bird was squawking at him while his neurons raced in his head like his mother-in-law running from a tyrannosaurus for dear life. He had purchased that bird as an alarm, and it did...
  10. Samuel

peter griffin fucks the dog and the baby

AD ADVERTISEMENT Geoshea's Lost Episodes Wiki 6,373 PAGES EXPLORE WIKI CONTENT POLICIES COMMUNITY in: Family Guy, Read by HoodohoodlumsRevenge, Lost Episodes, and 9 more Family Guy: The Last Straw 3 VIEW SOURCE One Day, I Was At My Local Goodwill. I Was Looking For DVDs of Cartoons I...
  11. Samuel

peter griffin saves the world

Family Guy: Joe's Revenge VIEW SOURCE The Title Card So, does anyone remember the show, Family Guy? Well, you didn't know that Fox re-uploaded the episodes on YouTube, but Fox didn't re-upload a episode called "Joe's Revenge". Yes, I know that it was aired in some countries. It was 10:10 PM...
  12. Samuel

MarioMario456 is a baby rapist

The Loud House X 38 VIEW SOURCE I have hated Nickelodeon for quite some time. I stumbled upon The Loud House and watched the show. I started to love the show, even though I don't like Nickelodeon. uwu \ The loud siblings range from Lori, a narcissist, whom is always there for her younger...
  13. Samuel

Lincoln Loud fucks all of his sisters

Have you ever heard of The Loud House? Well... I'll tell you. It's an American TV show created by Nickelodeon, featuring a 11 year old boy named Lincoln, who has to survive his 9 Sisters, known as Leni, Lynn, Luna, Lisa, Lola, Lana, Lily, Lucy, & Luan. But... what if there was a lost episode...
  14. Samuel

Frasier Lost episode

It was a Sunday much like any other Sunday. I was kicking back, relaxing from a long week of work, knowing that I had to head back in in about 10 or 12 hours for another rough night at the factory. I guess I could add in a bunch of other details about my otherwise mundane life, but I know you...
  15. Samuel

Full House Lost Episode

I love Full House! But there's a horror episode of Full House you've probably never seen. If you've ever seen Full House, you know they've never done many Holiday-themed episodes, in particular Halloween. There's a reason for that, though I don't know what it is. What I do know is that I found a...
  16. Samuel

mr.dink buttfucked doug

Everyone remembers the show Doug, one of the original three Nicktoons. It seemed like a pretty normal show about the challenges a young boy faced in his daily life, but I always got a weird kind of feeling from it. Compared to other kid's shows, Doug seemed more negative and anxiety centered...
  17. Samuel

Care Bears Lost Episode

There’s something coming for you, and you don’t know what it is. It thinks you can’t see it, but you can. It thinks you know what it is, but you don’t. Have you ever just wanted float away on the clouds? On a bed of stars? Like when you were younger, and a believer in something. Before your eyes...
  18. Samuel

Seth Macfarlane rapes all the little kids

Okay, so I promised that I wouldn’t say anything but I cannot hold it in anymore! I worked for Seth Macfarlane, the creator of Family Guy (and other adult cartoons). My job was to watch episodes of the show before they aired on TV! Of course I was excited! However, my life right there wasn't...
  19. Samuel

Teletubbies - A War in Teletubbyland

Teletubbies - A War in Teletubbyland You know, I always like Teletubbies. It was created by Andrew Davenport and Anne Wood, respectively. It's a great show with a lot of mentally stimulating material, but what a lot of people don't know is that various elements of the original plotline were...
  20. Samuel

sex with SpongeBob

I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one. I was an intern at Nickelodeon Studios for a year in 2005 for my degree in animation. It wasn't paid of course, most internships aren't, but it did have some perks beyond...
Top Bottom