Search results

1. tyc

How has まえりたるぽに changed your life

I double-fail because I have no instinctive sense of the difference between these
  2. tyc

Jews BC seem less degen than Jews AD

In terms of appearance like immortal vampire/demon/angel/aliens or in terms of actual age like Chii/XJ9 who appear as mature gynoids?
  3. tyc

What anime are you watching

me soon of course soon for me is "maybe I'll start it in a year or two", I have a big list that I've been building but not following up on, feelsbad
  4. tyc

The AEdiot Chat logs.

Hook's sig is I guess minor-appropriate?
  5. tyc

Jewesses are not the one performing milah / priyah / metzitzah so they're not really a focus
  6. tyc

why don't they leave Drake alone?

Sandberg is the origin of both the poem attributed to Abe and the quote attributed to Sarah? Anyway, while I'd normally agree with skepticism about what Jews say to critics of Jews, Abe appears to be buddies with them so we ought to trust their take on him...
  7. tyc

You have me interested, please direct me to this book, I am willing to hear the basis of the argument. How does it compare to the solutrean arrowhead evidence? It's not baseless speculation, we have Carl Sandburg's "streak of lavender" quip in his 1926 bio for starters. Sarah Bush Lincoln...
  8. tyc

Most of them are Jews. If Australians had chopped off my hands as a baby I would have hand envy toward those who have hands and hate Australians. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it was like pre-Jesus milah where they'd just snip the protruding ring to prevent phimosis instead of all this...
  9. tyc

What anime are you watching

so is (non-anime) the film Parasite, enjoyed watching that last month. At first I thought it would just be this slice of life comedy. I wasn't wrong.
  10. tyc

The AEdiot Chat logs.

However well-documented some things might be, I've still have yet to understand why you suddenly accused me of betraying you and stuff. TBH it makes me regret showing concern for others suffering admin abuse, volunteer as an intermediary and you can just become the new easier target of vitriol.
  11. tyc

The AEdiot Chat logs.

wouldn't be the first and also: c'mon bro However well-documented some things might be, I've still have yet to understand why you suddenly accused me of betraying you and stuff. TBH it makes me regret showing concern for others suffering admin abuse, volunteer as an intermediary and you can...
  12. tyc

That's what I was making reference to. Josh Speed was born in 1814, he was around 5 years younger than Abe (born 1809) and they met in 1837 when Josh was ~24 years old. So I don't really see how my reference to Josh has anything to do with normalizing pedophilia. I would not consider it...
  13. tyc

do any of you faggots know whos been editing the rationalwiki article on ed?

Wouldn't the easiest way be to check the editing history? If you checked mine I haven't edited RW since 2019 Believe it or not I never sock and operate multiple accounts simultaneously, it's only ever to evade unjust bans.
  14. tyc

How has まえりたるぽに changed your life

まえりたるぽに maeritaruponi まいりとるぽにー mairitoruponī Japs pronounced Little as "LITOLU" rather than "LITARU" ? that fucking vowel-stretcher at the end has always confused the hell out of me, I'll never get to be a nihon sararyman
  15. tyc

Two ED's????

ugh why did you have to bump this and remind me of that inappropriate apostrophe in title?
  16. tyc

xenforo converts every webm to mp4

TBH this doesn't bother me because I often get errors trying to upload webM stuff to 8chan and forums
  17. tyc

do any of you faggots know whos been editing the rationalwiki article on ed?

It does bear/bare (wtf why can't I figure out which homonym right now?) analysis what thresholds we set for notability I suppose. Maybe we should come up with some kind of ranking system and once standards are reached it can be documented openly but until then could be in sort of a prep zone
Top Bottom