Search results

1. Sneed

Likeicare gets caught cheating at chess, chink edition

The Chinese chess community is abuzz after a newly crowned tournament champion had his prize rescinded for defecating in a bathtub, the Chinese Xiangqi Association (CXA) announced Monday. The incident sparked rumors the player had pulled off his victory with the help of high-tech anal beads...
  2. Sneed

That game giveaway thing I promised (suggestions welcome)

ITT suggest games for me to host a giveaway for on Steam. This shit is coming out of my own pocket, so don't be a whiny bitch about it. The criteria for suggestions is as follows: This game must be available on Steam (fuck EGS, fuck key resellers) Before you ask, Sex with Hitler 3D and other...
  3. Sneed

Say "No" to Abo Rights

SYDNEY (Reuters) -Australia on Saturday decisively rejected a proposal to recognise Indigenous people in the constitution, in a major setback to the country's efforts for reconciliation with its First Peoples. Australians had to vote "Yes" or "No" in the referendum, the first in almost a...
  4. Sneed

Pumpkin Spice Season™

ITT Post pumpkin spice'd things that should not be
  5. Sneed

Bob Barker Died, closest to 100 without going over

Bob Barker, who hosted "The Price Is Right" for 35 years, has died, his representative, Roger Neal, told CBS News on Saturday. He was 99. Barker died at home, Neal said, adding that, "he had a beautiful life." "We lost a beloved member of the CBS family today with the passing of Bob Barker...
  6. Sneed

Scam Artist Corner

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉 Discuss scams, scam artists, common mark stereotypes, etc. Create scams of your own, share and trade tips,tricks, and tactics, share results with others Get dat money
  7. Sneed

Black Eyed Peas sue a shitting unicorn

(Reuters) - Music publisher BMG Rights Management sued toymaker MGA Entertainment Inc in Manhattan federal court on Thursday, alleging MGA copied the Black Eyed Peas' song "My Humps" to market pooping and dancing unicorn dolls from its "Poopsie Slime Surprise" toy line. The lawsuit said MGA's...
  8. Sneed

Hail to the new boss, same as the old boss

Hello, and welcome. You might be wondering what this thread is all about. Well I'll tell you. As everyone knows by now, Umek has been rightfully kicked to the curb after getting jailbaited by Lulziez. He was responsible for creating a bunch of ED's social medias for the transition away from...
  9. Sneed

#ElliotLootCrew

10. Sneed

This is a Public Service Announcement

@walter_spencer_1488
  11. Sneed

"Verified Brands", sponsored by Twitter Blue

12. Sneed

A message to the Kiwi rapefugees

DO NOT USE AFTER 11/13/1970 CONTINGENCY MESSAGE REEL To be used only in the event of complete surrender to insurmountable enemy forces Public broadcast only upon confirmed condition Alpha Kilo Shittingdicknipples The worst has come to pass. Despite the sacrifices of our shitposters and the...
  13. Sneed

What's on your pizza?

Got a Kosmic Karma from the local Mellow Mushroom, basically pizza for hippies. Its got spinach, mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, roma tomatoes, crumbled Feta, and that baby shit green stuff swirled all over is supposed to be pesto.
  14. Sneed

May the Fourth...

remind you that on this day, the Ohio National Guard shot and killed 4 unarmed people and wounded 9 others at Kent State university, over a protest against the escalation of the Vietnam War.
  15. Sneed

Can I really be charged with a felony for stealing light bulbs?

So, I've had it with my neighbor. Keeps parking his stupid Volvo V60 too close to my convertible and I can't stand the thought of seeing that thing inches from scraping it every time I drive to the store. Well a few days ago, he pulled this stunt again, but he didn't close his trunk all the way...
  16. Sneed

Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole

BEAVERTON, Ore. (AP) — A car thief who found a toddler in the backseat of a stolen vehicle drove back and chastised the mother for leaving the child unattended before taking off again, police in Oregon said. The woman went into a grocery store about 15 feet (5 yards) from the car Saturday...
  17. Sneed

Legally dead woman sues to get her life back

PARIS (AP) — Frenchwoman Jeanne Pouchain has an unusual problem. She’s officially dead. She has been trying for three years to prove that she is alive. The 58-year-old woman says she lives in constant fear, not daring to leave her house in the village of Saint Joseph, in the Loire region...
  18. Sneed

Siegfried and Roy are fucking dead

Siegfried Fischbacher, who worked with Roy Horn to create the famous animal training and magic duo of Siegfried & Roy, has died, according to the Associated Press and German outlets. He was 81. Fischbacher died after a battle with pancreatic cancer. His death comes eight months after Horn died...
Top Bottom