Search results

1. RuneWarrior

lulziez life updates **HOMELESS ERA**

I barely read the thread after OP but christ your life must really be in the gutter if you paid to get off to some horny Indian shitskin jerk off its micropenis. What have you done to yourself?
  2. RuneWarrior

The Final Solution to the Kiwi Question

Yeah, it mostly attracts normies in the Millions which inflates the value of the interactions or banter that goes on and on top of that censored to hell. Same goes for Facebook or Discord, both platforms had a lot of potential and were fun at the beginning but became shit as a result of...
  3. RuneWarrior

No forum has an upvote/downvote system like Reddit has. A place can only turn into Reddit if there are hundreds of sexless mods actively policing any thread or banning users they disagree with at any given time to give them some meaning in their lives. That place is unique in itself. Reddit...
  4. RuneWarrior

No matter the luxuries one has in this physical world, we still feel that void deep inside that we cant satisfy no matter what. Life would be so boring if I had all the luxuries in a capitalist society and nothing to look forward to, I might as well sell all my personal belongings and become a...
  5. RuneWarrior

Well, why don't you be the change you want to see? mass shootings and terrorism are boring these days, this isn't the 1990s anymore where some autistic twits shooting up a few kids at a school makes international news headlines and is enough to scare kids into locking themselves in their basements.
  6. RuneWarrior

:facepalm: Just some USB? pathetic. He never directly gave ED a shoutout during the act, besides he completely failed and only killed like 2 kids including himself. The international media would have been bitching about ED the same way they did with PewDiePie after the mosque shooting in...
  7. RuneWarrior

What makes you come to the conclusion that I haven't? a lot of feds roam that place to egg people on to commit hate crimes hence why you see a lot of glownigger hate crime cases out there being connected with active Stormfront users. They would have shut the place down back in the 90s if they...
  8. RuneWarrior

They wont ban Stormfront for the same reason they wont ban 4chan, they need a place to cage up all the lunatics and disgruntled men of the internet as for them to monitor and watch or egg them on to commit crimes. It would be counterproductive if they purged a den of glowies.
  9. RuneWarrior

Wrong Then what does? there are tons of platforms out there that tried to be unique and "free speech" but were forced to sanitize and censor content when it got too popular, look at what happened with Bitchute or the thousands of similar YouTube clones for one :hitler2: Yawn, again with the...
  10. RuneWarrior

Because it is a reason why this forum is not as active or quality like it was years back, you don't have a supple supply of quality users running into this place. Instead it only attracts furry degenerates from the DeviantArts or social rejects from corners of the internet like Wyzzrd or that...
  11. RuneWarrior

:rolleyes: I never go on the site to begin with, the last time and one of the only times I went on KF was during the ass-napkins saga. You think Josh or any quality forum for the say censors their users for the fuck of it? sure the place can be an echo chamber at times but it is as "free" as...
  12. RuneWarrior

What does the topic of the big tech corpos and service providers threatening to shut down the site and pressure the KF admins who are resorting to censorship as a result of fear have to do with censorship? gee I dunno :rolleyes:
  13. RuneWarrior

And most of them are misfits who lack social skills, the few quality posts on here get drowned in filth. 1/4 of those active users are probably Wyzzrd alts and fagtags. I'd give it to that, for a small forum that doesn't show up on search engines and on a site past its prime it is doing better...
  14. RuneWarrior

Hello. How do I post to wiki?

Wait, people use the wiki? lol
  15. RuneWarrior

This forum is near dead and barely has any activity, unlike KF which is still out on the clearweb and shows up on search engines. EDF would have been a graveyard if it wasn't for the usual autistic fuckwits making their way here and providing entertainment for the rest of the forumers. They...
  16. RuneWarrior

Jew Escaped to Argentina With 1 Billion Dollars of Stolen Client Money

A pedophile meth addicted Jew who fled to Argentina with stolen money and broken promises after hoodwinking his customers? are we sure we aren't talking about Adolf Hitler here?
  17. RuneWarrior

KF is as "free" as it gets for any space on the modern day internet. Besides, if you tried to be any more free or have fun on the modern internet then the big tech corpos would have you whacked in an instant, like how KF is barely hanging by a thread.
  18. RuneWarrior

Why is this forum so dead now

Considering the amount of members online and active on this forum, the hard gay shitpost metropolis is and has been extremely dry as fuck
  19. RuneWarrior

I'm Mason and im unironically an autistic freak

Sir, this is a McDonalds drive thru
Top Bottom