Search results

1. Paul Rudd

"Solid jj" videos

i think shortform content is being cycled more to try and steal users from tiktok and a lot of these are posted as shorts right? maybe hes making big jewtube bux
  2. Paul Rudd

TAYLOR SWIFT CULT DISCORD SERVER

The Swift Reich has fallen. The Swift Race is doomed.
  3. Paul Rudd

Computer stuff you just got

i use a paper plate as a mousepad. i just got a new plate :)
  4. Paul Rudd

Can science be explained?

its not my job to educate you, you should accept all the things i agree with as fact
  5. Paul Rudd

Can niggers maintain a society?

we already let niggers run society; why do you think europe is full of stabbings and raep and america is full of shootings and raep
  6. Paul Rudd

Why did oddguy/EZ PZ stopped making videos?

famous e celeb oddguy posted on my profile....im kind of a big deal
  7. Paul Rudd

Null, you colossal fag, you want to unfuck the KiwiFarms boards?

you actually want to post on KF enough to cry about it loser!
  8. Paul Rudd

Things that piss you off

wtf i spell it that way fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Paul Rudd

Brag About Getting Drunk/High

He’s avoiding the hard questions here, do they got horses in that there stable or not boy?????
  10. Paul Rudd

umk is "suing" our true and honest publication over his article getting rolled back

Your honor the discord kitten is actually at fault, not me
  11. Paul Rudd

Worst game you've ever played?

SOCOM 4 was a generic third person shooter that pretty much stripped out all of what made the ps2 games so good. I used to really like those games as a wee fella and I played it thinking it were gonna be good. It’s just like every other fuckin guy shoots guy game with no soul now, even the psp...
  12. Paul Rudd

PANIC! AT THE DISCO DISBANDED!!

Who would’ve thought a guy asking a crowd of 14 year old girls to throw their bras at him would be a sex creep
  13. Paul Rudd

What are you currently playing?

You’re asking an opossum why it stinks like shit and eats trash....it just does as it does
  14. Paul Rudd

PANIC! AT THE DISCO DISBANDED!!

They really peaked when they got one song into Saints Row 2, not surprised they gave it up after reaching that kind of height early and never again
Top Bottom