ÆÆÆÆ Official thread of outside the basement ÆÆÆÆ

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score

Fyumiiz

Newfag
Reaction score
my family has a shitass pond and you cant even catch fish in it..
so basically im stuck in the hick town satanic leftist capital of ohio for a week

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
my family has a shitass pond and you cant even catch fish in it..
so basically im stuck in the hick town satanic leftist capital of ohio for a week
Is it a "duck pond". Also, you're originally from Ohio like me? @Baka! We have another live Ohian here! And God help your family down there in Columbus. Yeck

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
i rlly dont give a shit abt the steelers
I don't care about either the Browns or Steelers, but in my neck of the woods, you see houses decorated with both Browns and Steelers memorabilia. A lot of fights were caused because of that shit in my redneck family, hence the reason I don't like sports.

Fyumiiz

Newfag
Reaction score
I don't care about either the Browns or Steelers, but in my neck of the woods, you see houses decorated with both Browns and Steelers memorabilia. A lot of fights were caused because of that shit in my redneck family, hence the reason I don't like sports.
its 2complicated4me

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
i was going through my phone and found this video of my trip on the shanghai maglev that i dont think i ever posted

at around 2:20 another train goes past and its crazy how fast it is, you also see some of the chinese industrial ghetto apartment blocks

heres another pic i took of one on a bus

20190111_124832.jpg

Top Bottom