̶c̶a̶b̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ Doctor is beaten for patient dying.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

Meanwhile, the Indian Medical Association’s Assam unit Wednesday called on all doctors in the state to abstain from outdoor patient services as a token protest.

A doctor on Covid-19 duty in Assam was assaulted by a mob comprising the relatives and friends of a patient who died at a health facility on Tuesday afternoon. The police arrested 24 people allegedly involved in the incident early on Wednesday.

Dr Seuj Kumar Senapati was kicked and thrashed with brooms and utensils by the mob at the Udali Covid care centre in Hojai district. The incident came to light after a video of the assault was shared widely on social media.

Dr Senapati was carrying out the government-mandated rural service duty after completing his post-MBBS internship. He had been recently posted at the Udali facility.

Hojai district SP Barun Purakayastha told The Indian Express: “The patient died at the hospital. The mob consisted of relatives and friends of the deceased. Some of them had come with the patient from their village while some came later on hearing that the patient had died. All perpetrators have been arrested.”

Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma put out names of the 24 arrested people — all of whom belonged to a minority community — on Twitter.

“24 culprits involved in this barbaric attack have been arrested and the chargesheet will be filed at the earliest. I am personally monitoring this investigation and I promise that justice will be served,” Sarma tweeted.

Assam’s Special DGP (Law and Order), GP Singh, tweeted: ‘We would submit a strong charge sheet in shortest possible time and ensure the criminals are brought to justice.”

Meanwhile, the Indian Medical Association’s Assam unit Wednesday called on all doctors in the state to abstain from outdoor patient services as a token protest. The group has demanded a swift trial of the accused. It has also sought the deployment of armed security personnel in all health care facilities of the state.

“We are happy with the immediate steps that the government of Assam has taken. We will be closely monitoring the situation and pressing for justice in the matter,” Dr Satyajit Borah, president of the Assam unit of the IMA, told The Indian Express.
Ded Pajeet; Doctor I BEAT!!!

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
If this happened in America there wouldn't be so much medical malpractice I can tell you that
It does happen in America. Why do you think we have security guards, signs that say no carrying guns on the hospital premises and mandatory self defense training where Cheryl the chain smoking ER triage nurse teaches Laura Beth and all the other fresh meat grads how to bare knuckle MMA fight.

The reason you don't hear about it is because hospitals usually cover it up.

Srsly.

And Cheryl knows how to drop 'Bows on a dickbag like she's trying out for backyard wrestling. That bitch is FIERCE

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
It does happen in America. Why do you think we have security guards, signs that say no carrying guns on the hospital premises and mandatory self defense training where Cheryl the chain smoking ER triage nurse teaches Laura Beth and all the other fresh meat grads how to bare knuckle MMA fight.

The reason you don't hear about it is because hospitals usually cover it up.

Srsly.

And Cheryl knows how to drop 'Bows on a dickbag like she's trying out for backyard wrestling. That bitch is FIERCE
Pushing a geriatric patient back into bed to administer a cath is not MMA fighting.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Pushing a geriatric patient back into bed to administer a cath is not MMA fighting.
Getting punched in the face by the meth'd up husband of a pt he put in there by buying her drugs that led to her untimely demise is however.

I can usually talk granny down. Sancho the coked out douchebag not so much

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I beg to differ
Lol granny do got some impressive leg lock skills.

Ppl think all you do in Healthcare is skip around in jogger scrubs looking cute and getting sweet old ladies juice and Tylenol.

I had an aid back east doing a suicide watch with a guy in a private room get knocked down and beat the fuck up. He would've done worse if someone hadn't heard him moving furniture to try and block the room off. Took four guards to wrestle him down and pull the poor girl out.

I've had guns, knives and sewing scissors pulled on me. It's why I'm a stickler for searching bags n personal belongings. And history of violence in our facility and you only get finger food on Styrofoam plates. Prison rules Bitch.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Stimulant psychosis makes people literally more dangerous than feral animals.
Oh hell yes. And they think everyone is demons.
Or that they're God's.

So. Two stories:
First one was from back East when I was a nurses aid myself. I was pulled to work ER on Christmas. Bad night, had a baby die, everyone was on edge.
EMS brings in a jacked mother fucker from the streets. This dude had the strength of a bull elephant. He did a bunch of drugs and passed out in front of a good Samaritan who called 911. This asshole also had warrants out for his arrest in 3 different counties. So state police were waiting for us to medically clear him so he can be once more in their sweet embrace.

He did not want to be there, but since he was legally impaired and possibly injured we had to panscan him in the CT make sure he wasn't srsly hurt.

5 guards. Me, the ER attending, the ER resident, the VERY pregnant primary nurse (why they did that to her idk) and the Ex Afghanistan tour marine charge Nurse Fred all had to wrestle this guy. We tries a b52 IM but that didn't do shit (never does). He tried biting one of the guards (who was still a lil rattled cuz they took the dead baby down to the morgue earlier) and the guard called him a very bad name that begins with N.

We dropped an IV in him and did 2 rounds of HACK protocol. That's Haldol, Ativan, Cogentin and Ketamine. Didn't touch him. We did 10 of versed, which is enough to knock down a rhino. He fell asleep briefly. The ER attending looked at us and was like "I think we might need to intubate, that was alot of drugs get him to CT and bring the intubation box with you." We run to CT cuz intubating there or in a hallway is bad juju.

This motherfucker woke up on the CT table. Sat straight up. The nurse rushed in with me and we hit him with all she had with her (more Ativan) he slumped down and we ran the fastest CT I have ever been in. We pushed his stretcher back at Mach Jesus speeds. Hes in locking restraints. It's about 1/2 hour since his last dose of Hack n versed. And 10 minutes since his last dose of vitamin A. He sits straight up again, despite the restraints, looks at me n goes "Yo bitch, I gotta piss." I go alright and get the urinal. I tell him I will hold it since I can't take his restraints off.

I hold the bottle with his bits in it, and he decides to twist his hip and spray pee all down my leg, while llaughing. The whole ER pod heard me yell "Oh you MOTHERFUCKER."

I went and changed into a spare pair of burn icu scrubs and texted @Scumhook since it was 3 am and I knew he'd be up. His reply was "DEAD BABIES AND GOLDEN SHOWERS?!! YOU HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!"

2nd story:
From El paso. Dumb dude gets his heart broken by a girl. So the logical response is to set things on fire in the street. Police show up to arrest him and he claims suicidal Ideations and earns himself a trip to the ER for a psych workup.

I approach him to do blood work (he admits to alot of drugs and booze but we need to verify and make sure he doesn't die). He's covered in tats. I ask politely "Hey there sir, I know you wanna get out of here, to expedite that process can I draw some blood?" He starts wigging out and claims he's afraid of needles ( again, tattoos, how?). I offer to have someone hold his hand and tell him it won't hurt much, just a little poke.

He complies and I have my guard J hold his hand ( Jay had a hard time keeping a straight face) as I mom the fuck out of him and he cries a river over the girl that broke his heart. I get my blood and go to retract my needle and he decides now when I have a blood covered needle is the time to start trying to fight someone. I get stabbed as I try to engage the safety device, he de ides he's gonna fight Jay. Jay is pretty jacked himself and I swear he's had fight training cuz that Mexican ducked n weaved like a fucking prize fighter.

Motherfucker tries to throw the 900 lb ER stretcher at us at one point. I go low, Jay goes high we tackle him down and three other guards run in and help us hold him down while my charge draws up an IM b52. Remember how I said it didn't work?

Dude finally relaxes when PD comes back in and my charge threatens to file assault charges against him.

As he's lying there on the stretcher he looks up at Jay and goes "Dude, you're good I didn't land a hit on you."

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Oh hell yes. And they think everyone is demons.
Or that they're God's.

So. Two stories:
First one was from back East when I was a nurses aid myself. I was pulled to work ER on Christmas. Bad night, had a baby die, everyone was on edge.
EMS brings in a jacked mother fucker from the streets. This dude had the strength of a bull elephant. He did a bunch of drugs and passed out in front of a good Samaritan who called 911. This asshole also had warrants out for his arrest in 3 different counties. So state police were waiting for us to medically clear him so he can be once more in their sweet embrace.

He did not want to be there, but since he was legally impaired and possibly injured we had to panscan him in the CT make sure he wasn't srsly hurt.

5 guards. Me, the ER attending, the ER resident, the VERY pregnant primary nurse (why they did that to her idk) and the Ex Afghanistan tour marine charge Nurse Fred all had to wrestle this guy. We tries a b52 IM but that didn't do shit (never does). He tried biting one of the guards (who was still a lil rattled cuz they took the dead baby down to the morgue earlier) and the guard called him a very bad name that begins with N.

We dropped an IV in him and did 2 rounds of HACK protocol. That's Haldol, Ativan, Cogentin and Ketamine. Didn't touch him. We did 10 of versed, which is enough to knock down a rhino. He fell asleep briefly. The ER attending looked at us and was like "I think we might need to intubate, that was alot of drugs get him to CT and bring the intubation box with you." We run to CT cuz intubating there or in a hallway is bad juju.

This motherfucker woke up on the CT table. Sat straight up. The nurse rushed in with me and we hit him with all she had with her (more Ativan) he slumped down and we ran the fastest CT I have ever been in. We pushed his stretcher back at Mach Jesus speeds. Hes in locking restraints. It's about 1/2 hour since his last dose of Hack n versed. And 10 minutes since his last dose of vitamin A. He sits straight up again, despite the restraints, looks at me n goes "Yo bitch, I gotta piss." I go alright and get the urinal. I tell him I will hold it since I can't take his restraints off.

I hold the bottle with his bits in it, and he decides to twist his hip and spray pee all down my leg, while llaughing. The whole ER pod heard me yell "Oh you MOTHERFUCKER."

I went and changed into a spare pair of burn icu scrubs and texted @Scumhook since it was 3 am and I knew he'd be up. His reply was "DEAD BABIES AND GOLDEN SHOWERS?!! YOU HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!"

2nd story:
From El paso. Dumb dude gets his heart broken by a girl. So the logical response is to set things on fire in the street. Police show up to arrest him and he claims suicidal Ideations and earns himself a trip to the ER for a psych workup.

I approach him to do blood work (he admits to alot of drugs and booze but we need to verify and make sure he doesn't die). He's covered in tats. I ask politely "Hey there sir, I know you wanna get out of here, to expedite that process can I draw some blood?" He starts wigging out and claims he's afraid of needles ( again, tattoos, how?). I offer to have someone hold his hand and tell him it won't hurt much, just a little poke.

He complies and I have my guard J hold his hand ( Jay had a hard time keeping a straight face) as I mom the fuck out of him and he cries a river over the girl that broke his heart. I get my blood and go to retract my needle and he decides now when I have a blood covered needle is the time to start trying to fight someone. I get stabbed as I try to engage the safety device, he de ides he's gonna fight Jay. Jay is pretty jacked himself and I swear he's had fight training cuz that Mexican ducked n weaved like a fucking prize fighter.

Motherfucker tries to throw the 900 lb ER stretcher at us at one point. I go low, Jay goes high we tackle him down and three other guards run in and help us hold him down while my charge draws up an IM b52. Remember how I said it didn't work?

Dude finally relaxes when PD comes back in and my charge threatens to file assault charges against him.

As he's lying there on the stretcher he looks up at Jay and goes "Dude, you're good I didn't land a hit on you."
Sounds like my ER. They're big on the zyprexa benadryl ativan cocktail for combative patients and that usually does the trick. I've pulled a couple nurses out of patient rooms by their scrub waistband cuz they'll get focused on an iv stick and not see this patient is about to deck them. I'd much rather see the room get torn up than a nurse get hit.

Shit is fucked man, people really don't get what it's like dealing with psychosis people unless they work with them.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Sounds like my ER. They're big on the zyprexa benadryl ativan cocktail for combative patients and that usually does the trick. I've pulled a couple nurses out of patient rooms by their scrub waistband cuz they'll get focused on an iv stick and not see this patient is about to deck them. I'd much rather see the room get torn up than a nurse get hit.

Shit is fucked man, people really don't get what it's like dealing with psychosis people unless they work with them.
I have only seen sublingual Zyprexa but im a fan, as long as they don't spit it at me. Same principle as a b52, 10 of Haldol, 50 of benadryl n 2 of Ativan with Zyprexa replacing the Haldol as the antipsychotic of choice. We may switch to that cuz Haldol is back ordered for some fucked up reason.

Ty for saving ppls bacon. We tend to get tunnel vision when we're doing pt care. Took me a long ass time to get the eyes in the back of my head jam n I try to impart that to the sweet lil fresh faced new grads I work with. Stay out of the circle of blood.

Its also why ER and critical care tends to attract and hire big scary dudes. Pts are less likely to act a fool if their nurse looks like he just got done jungle training with the 8th armored division (@Solution come to the ER side of the force. We have an EMS lounge with snacks and bad coffee).

Its hard you gotta measure your actions and try n diffuse the situation verbally with de escalation B4 it gets physical. Its easier to talk someone down sometimes then it is to intubate them because we had to paralyze them chemically to keep them from killing us or them.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I can usually talk granny down. Sancho the coked out douchebag not so much
Racist. Not all Sanchos are coke fiends. Some are methheads. And some are just fucking retarded. Do try to be more inclusive.

I had an aid back east doing a suicide watch with a guy in a private room get knocked down and beat the fuck up. He would've done worse if someone hadn't heard him moving furniture to try and block the room off. Took four guards to wrestle him down and pull the poor girl out.
Why wasn't he restrained. Sounds like she should be rich by now.

Stimulant psychosis makes people literally more dangerous than feral animals.
Chain them to the wall or shoot them like one. Problems solved. You do not have a right to healthcare. Perfect scenario illustrating why.

I still blush over handling mandango's meat.
System seems reversed. Cops should hold him until he's cleared for treatment.

"DEAD BABIES AND GOLDEN SHOWERS?!! YOU HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!"

That's priceless.

Suicide fag.
Should have pressed charges anyway.

You know you didn't have this problem when hospitals had the right to refuse service.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Racist. Not all Sanchos are coke fiends. Some are methheads. And some are just fucking retarded. Do try to be more inclusive.

Why wasn't he restrained. Sounds like she should be rich by now.

Chain them to the wall or shoot them like one. Problems solved. You do not have a right to healthcare. Perfect scenario illustrating why.

System seems reversed. Cops should hold him until he's cleared for treatment.

"DEAD BABIES AND GOLDEN SHOWERS?!! YOU HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER!"

That's priceless.

Should have pressed charges anyway.

You know you didn't have this problem when hospitals had the right to refuse service.
You do understand we don't live in a country where we murder people with mental deficiencies anymore, right?

And that even the sanest people break down and act out in highly emotional situations. Like when their loved one is dying.

As challenging as fighting psychotic pts is id rather get kicked in the face 10000 times before I have to deal with a distraught family member who brings a gun into a hospital because they think we weren't doing enough to help their loved one. Covid brought out the worst in alot of people.

This is the reality of Healthcare anywhere. Sometimes ppl are fragile and don't get better. Sometimes they die, despite all the modern marvels of medicine. Sometimes life isn't fair, diseases are stronger than you and bad things happen to good ppl. Life sucks then you die.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
You do understand we don't live in a country where we murder people with mental deficiencies anymore, right?
Ah the golden age of Merica has waned. You don't have to remind me.
But seriously, chaining someone to a wall until they come down is control. If they want to gnaw their hand off to free themselves so be it. But, then the advantage and time has shifted decidedly to your side.

And that even the sanest people break down and act out in highly emotional situations. Like when their loved one is dying.
Screaming, shaving your head (thanks Britney for all the lulz) and tossing a bookcase is one thing.

Deciding to openly tempt fate and your life by ingesting untold amounts of drugs is another. I dont' buy the grief excuse. Why? Because MOST if not the overwhelming majority DONT. We dont' blame the alcohol for the drunk driver killing someone, why do you and others blame drugs for violent, and illogical behavior in a healthcare setting? Fucking hell have some standards.
As challenging as fighting psychotic pts is id rather get kicked in the face 10000 times before I have to deal with a distraught family member who brings a gun into a hospital because they think we weren't doing enough to help their loved one. Covid brought out the worst in alot of people.
Direct threat to your life, you have the right to use deadly force. Period. Just because you work "healing people," (you and your made up sciences and "medicine,") doesn't mean you don't have a right to life. I don't know how that thinking evolved or now has manifested. Change the setting. You're walking out to your car with groceries, and the same asshat does the same thing.

This is the reality of Healthcare anywhere.
More like the reality of how people are now. Why is society eroding? If you are "allowed" to act the ass in the street, because of "freedom of expression," then it shouldn't' be a shock that they will go one further when in a highly stressed environment. Sucks that you people have to deal with that shit. Broken windows etc.

Sometimes ppl are fragile and don't get better.
Weak fags. smh.
Sometimes they die, despite all the modern marvels of medicine.
The belief that if I get someone to the hospital they'll live is a fallacy which your industry likes to project/foster. I'm not saying you should have commercials saying, "St. John's Hospital, eh maybe 50/50?" Or "Central Hospital. A shit ton better chance than Morgantowne General," or "LOL at least we're not DC General." (but we know that's already that happening, no one talks about it because feelings and public trust) But you get doctors with a fucking God complex because they have a MD and alphabet soup of state certs after their name, which trickles down to the nursing corps and now nurses' aids. Fuck a few phlebologists had that attitude with me. Fuck your industry fosters that illusion. Don't cry about having to pay for it when some irrational tards believing the brochure, and demand with a loaded firearm that the treatment look exactly like the picture.

Sometimes life isn't fair, diseases are stronger than you and bad things happen to good ppl. Life sucks then you die.
And? How does this rationalize putting the HC worker's safety because Kuntekinte wanted to take a cocktail of illicit drugs and act the ass. How about this, mandatory 10 years for attacking a first responder, (including cops) HC worker or someone providing medical assistance. ANYONE. And they stay in prison. Hell make it for life because I bet they have a history of really fucked up decisions.

--BUH BUH grief/mental illness and the sads.
I don't' see anyone with the same attitude about Elliot "distinguished gentlefag." Or the emotionally distraught guy that beat his ex to death because she left him because he beat her on the regular. Or a rapist. Or a murder.

Sounds like the hospital administration doesn't care about you and back you up. And guess what, it doesn't.

Last edited:

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I think your movies give you a better grasp of how the Healthcare system functions (and dysfunctions) than most Americans, including Tim.

Ofc Admin doesn't give a fuck about us Tim, we're just #s on a spreadsheet to them.

But ppl like me keep at it cuz we like this job. And doing it is a big Fuck You to an uncaring world.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I is the retard. BUT MUY NURSING DEGREE!!!! RHHHhhhhHHHHhhHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It is an uncaring world.

I'm uncaring? You are literally retarded. I'm actually suggesting protection for HC workers. Effective protection and consequences. You're all like, "no one loves/protects us but we love our jobs **wa**. " Fuck the everloving off with that shit. You dont' get to triumph your suffering while excusing the wrong doers. Proof positive that liberalism breeds mental illness like Munchhausen syndrome. And fuck you if it's not. Literally textbook hero/victim self made scenario/definition.

If people knew of consequences, real consequences incidents like what you describe would be reduced. DRASTICALLY reduced. A man or woman that spends 14-16 years of their life dedicated to schooling and internship etc. should not be subject to violence when the person they are trying to treat, makes a decision to harm or destroy them including their blowjob stations nursing staff.

Like when one of my parents was attacked with a crowbar and left brain damaged by some fucking nigger. Taking my frustration out on the HC workers wouldn't help her situation. Also when the other parent died because of an infection due to their heart surgery. Are they more directly responsible? Yes. Was it typical VA incompetence/lack of care -- oh fucking yeah. But what purpose would that serve? Would it bring them back to life? What would the optics be? It would be some asshat, John Wick-ing it for about two minutes before dying in a hail of gunfire. How does that help? Because I make good decisions, rational decisions -- accept that nothing is certain and really only in God's hands, and with that acceptance can you accept death, and unwanted outcome or unfairness. It's the way the world works. The worm is eaten by the chicken, the chicken is eaten by the fox, and the wolf is shot. That's fucking reality.

Time to grow up little girl.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Tim you are welcome to slide on some Danskos and jump on in the fray with us. Show us little girls how it's done. Lemme know how your first straight cath on a meth head with a TBI and the impulse control of a rabid wolverine goes.

I think you're just butthurt you were wrong about what hospital staff actually does and are deflecting by calling us bleeding heart liberals and little girls.
You do realize men can be nurses now, right? And ladies are allowed to become surgeons? And learn to swim and ride a horse without a side saddle?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I am a cuck.
From wiki because lazy. take with a grain of salt. But mostly true.

Anyhoo....

The cost of emergency care required by EMTALA is not directly covered by the federal government, --
LOL seriously. Fuck you.
so it has been characterized as an unfunded mandate.[6] Uncompensated care represents 6% of total hospital costs
Try tripling or in some cases quadrupling that amount.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Tim you are welcome to slide on some Danskos and jump on in the fray with us. Show us little girls how it's done. Lemme know how your first straight cath on a meth head with a TBI and the impulse control of a rabid wolverine goes.
That's the problem. Your whole argument is literally: I work in a really shitty environment.
And my response is change the environment.
and your response is literally, "YOZZSE FAGGOT-PUSSY-HATER."

I think I'm butthurt.
k
You do realize men can be nurses now, right?
12% of nurses are men. What does that tell you? Whilst about 50/50 split among doctors.
HOWEVER... (dramatic music)
The data show male residents prefer to specialize in:

• Surgery (about 59 percent)
  • Emergency medicine (about 62 percent)
  • Anesthesiology (about 63 percent)
  • Radiology (about 73 percent)
  • Internal medicine (about 54 percent)
But don't take my word for it.

But, how does gender ratios fortify your point again? LOL it doesn't you're flailing. LOL.

And ladies are allowed to become surgeons? And learn to swim and ride a horse without a side saddle?
Obviously not. See above.

Finally.
I would love to but medicine is a liberal art. No one wants to listen to "racist misogynists, hateful" solutions.
The "practice" is now the "absolute." and no one gives a damn.
Again. God put you here with help of booze and two retards and God will take you because -- time is up.

God saves.

But, Jesus picks up the loose puck and with a behind the back-- wrist shot --SCORES!!!

Top Bottom