ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
trump was too weak to "stop the steal," he deserves it.
That's a fair point. He showed weakness by not stomping on the BLM 'protestors' every time they broke federal law...which was often. He let that sh*t get out of control.

He also showed weakness by not making immigration - legal & illegal - the focal point of his administration for at least the first 1 to 2 years of his admin when the repubs held the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. He had absoluely sh*tty advisors who consistently undermined him on that issue.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
That's a fair point. He showed weakness by not stomping on the BLM 'protestors' every time they broke federal law...which was often. He let that sh*t get out of control.

He also showed weakness by not making immigration - legal & illegal - the focal point of his administration for at least the first 1 to 2 years of his admin when the repubs held the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. He had absoluely sh*tty advisors who consistently undermined him on that issue.
you genuinely believe people should be given the death penalty for smoking weed

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
you genuinely believe people should be given the death penalty for smoking weed
I'd like to be able to pick and choose who goes to the gallows. BUT, I would give the condemned a choice: they can pick death by hanging, electric chair, firing squad, intravenous poison, or have an enormous 200 kg black mammy sit on their face and smother them to death.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
I'd like to be able to pick and choose who goes to the gallows. BUT, I would give the condemned a choice: they can pick death by hanging, electric chair, firing squad, intravenous poison, or have an enormous 200 kg black mammy sit on their face and smother them to death.
you're a bigger authoritarian than most washington post writers

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Anyone that puts the words "common sense," in front of some sort of political movement/action/proposed legislation has none and neither does their proposals.

Top Bottom