5th grader IRL LARPs as Hitler now Jews want blood

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
fifth grader hitler essay 2021.png

Fifth-graders at Maugham Elementary School in Tenafly, N.J., were tasked to write about the accomplishments of notable people and to dress up as their selected person.
One student chose Jim Carrey, while others wrote about Neil Armstrong and Amelia Earhart. Another child picked Adolf Hitler.

“I was pretty great wasn’t I?” the student wrote in pencil, using Hitler’s voice and highlighting his rise to power. “I was very popular and many people followed me until I died. My [belief] in antisemitism drove me to kill more than 6 million Jews.”
That essay hung on school walls among others in April, according to Lori Birk, an Englewood mother who on Sunday posted the image of the essay on her Facebook page.

Parents and community members in Bergen County, outside New York City, have called and written school officials, demanding answers and accountability. In response, Tenafly Public Schools began an investigation Friday evening
A child writing about Hitler hurts the still-healing wounds of Jewish people who are coping with the rise in targeted violence in the United States and abroad, said Jason Shames, chief executive for the Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey.

“Jews are very sensitive right now to what’s going on,” he said. “The Adolf Hitler thing is to the core for the Jew, the most horrific symbol of hate and threat you can imagine.”
Shames said that the superintendent is taking the proper steps toward investigating how the essay was allowed and that it was a combination of poor guidance at home and school, not the fault of the child.
lol, Hitler rocks, good for this kid.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
How are the wounds still healing; Hitler is dead, the nazi ideologs are gone, and the ones who ate still around (and serious about it) are fuckin retards?

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
Some New Jersey socially progressive landwhale went up to bat for this kid.

View attachment 8959
Lauren K Dayton Facebook

View attachment 8960

View attachment 8961

some select screenshots from the page lol

View attachment 8963
View attachment 8964
View attachment 8965
View attachment 8966
View attachment 8967
View attachment 8968

brb gonna link the offended page to them

good news, she'll be ravaged by the spike proteins soon, due to being properly pfizer vooxpozzed

women should've never been allowed on the internet inshallah

Top Bottom