5th grader IRL LARPs as Hitler now Jews want blood

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Yeah bro im totally wrong, thats why you didnt post on this acc for months after i outed you
No I didn't post because I was pissed off about it, although one thing I have learned from you is its ghey and stupid to allow any online bullshit to affect you irl. Also, I was doing stuff in real life and kind of realized I don't need to /online all the time. Anyway I wouldn't expect you to not pitch me shit after I have called you out for being wrong moar than once, lol gnight niggaz

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
No but I have some projects I've been working on, and they were a couple month distraction. Also ngl I am a mentally unstable p.o.s. Fuck everything, ya know? Call me what you want cyal8r

Reaction score
How are the wounds still healing; Hitler is dead, the nazi ideologs are gone, and the ones who ate still around (and serious about it) are fuckin retards?
Hitler got away from the bunker and Died in South America. The whole theory that he shot himself in the bunker is bullshit, they got a body double to shoot himself (or the SS shot him) and then they poured gas on his body and burnt him. Fooled the allies.

Top Bottom