Aediot’s announcement on .wiki

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
He should just let his wiki go, it's just him and one other dude while almost the entire community has left him because he's impotent.
Well, all he has is himself, fearinheit, some guy named bane, probably Ashinine, the traitor dr rice, and I just found out about this new guy called "Jabba The Jew".

Other than that, yeah I think everyone here is right; his site won't last till the end of the year.

Reaction score
Well, all he has is himself, fearinheit, some guy named bane, probably Ashinine, the traitor dr rice, and I just found out about this new guy called "Jabba The Jew".

Other than that, yeah I think everyone here is right; his site won't last till the end of the year.
Is the bane guy the fag who ran the first ED discord server (or at least the first one I was in) before people got tired of him accepting steam games for roles and burnt the server to the fucking ground.

As well I dont give a fuck what jacob STELLMACH says, we can easly rebarnd just change a few letters around AAE Dramataica, Autistic Encyclopedia Dramatica and trademark that shit or however it is done in the courts of the Jewnited States of Ameriwka.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Is the bane guy the fag who ran the first ED discord server (or at least the first one I was in) before people got tired of him accepting steam games for roles and burnt the server to the fucking ground.

As well I dont give a fuck what jacob STELLMACH says, we can easly rebarnd just change a few letters around AAE Dramataica, Autistic Encyclopedia Dramatica and trademark that shit or however it is done in the courts of the Jewnited States of Ameriwka.
IDK, but that jabba the jew guy just wrote an article about us...

Reaction score
IDK, but that jabba the jew guy just wrote an article about us...
nigger this is the internet, I read the article, it aint shit. People will write mean things about you , yes. I know this, but my hyperborean powers keep their jewish words from affecting me, I am pure of white ether, flowing freely throughout space and time. Think carefully on these things and perhaps you shall grow fruitful.

Top Bottom