Aediot’s announcement on .wiki

Reaction score
Go back to Jacob then you twat
I got the cold shoulder by him. He rejected my grand romantic gestures. Alas my fate is to be an unfunny, uncharismatic, unlucky, and ugly cripple. At least before when I was logging down wood I was in good shape.

I hold no resentment towards AEdiot and wish him the best. Hopefully you all realize you made a mistake and decide to bury his article in the archives never featuring it again. That or delete it.

Reaction score
Can we not have your hand me down Great Value retard drip down, it's hard enough watching two retards have a spitting fight
Thank you for defending me. I concede that I am borderline retarded and apologize for my behavior. I have brain damage and the anime guy was triggering me. I admit I made mistakes in insulting you all though.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
EDF, i am ashamed. i thought you all were better than this. how could you all fall for this weak as shit bait from this literally-who that worships a failjew that shoves napkins up his asshole?

TehPwNzer

Newfag
Reaction score
Fake and gay, everyone knows this drama is staged and not real.

Try harder with your comedy, ass napkins? Should I make one called buttbreath?
The official ED Twitter links both as variants of encyclopedia Dramatica further showing you all are working with AEdiot and that article is just bullshit trying to be funny which I wouldn’t have a problem with if it wasn’t so fucking forced.

This is like the Milhouse meme/not a meme on roids

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Fake and gay, everyone knows this drama is staged and not real.

Try harder with your comedy, ass napkins? Should I make one called buttbreath?
The official ED Twitter links both as variants of encyclopedia Dramatica further showing you all are working with AEdiot and that article is just bullshit trying to be funny which I wouldn’t have a problem with if it wasn’t so fucking forced.

This is like the Milhouse meme/not a meme on roids
you seem very mentally ill

have you considered suicide?

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
Reaction score
Top Bottom