Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Let's be real. Your armed forces would be little more than a speed bump to China. IF China can figure out how to navy and landing craft.
Lol theres your problem. China has no ability for force protection, their entire navy is based around coastal defence. Any war with China will be a small scale naval air/naval conflict ending with china retreating and being forever ridiculed. Add on the fact that any actual moves towards the area will make Indonesia attack them too

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
If you actually pay attention to the news, China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us and they know they cant do anything else

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
If you actually pay attention to the news, China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us and they know they cant do anything else
Since when in modern history did a poor economy stop a totalitarian country from waging war?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
lol the irony

but please go on, regale us with tales of totalitarian nations and all the wars that they didn't start
Gee there's Italy's march into Somalia.
Then there's the Nazi thing. I hear they had a thing for the Jews.
The Soviets who failed many times before WW2 when they took on the Japs.
Japan marching into China. Japan was hurting for money.

Name any conflict in Africa or Asia minor.
Or central and south America.

And one last thing

Fuck off retard.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Gee there's Italy's march into Somalia.
Then there's the Nazi thing. I hear they had a thing for the Jews.
The Soviets who failed many times before WW2 when they took on the Japs.
Japan marching into China. Japan was hurting for money.

Name any conflict in Africa or Asia minor.
Or central and south America.
omfg i never knew i was a squirter until i read that

brb getting a life jacket, it's that wet in my pants

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
lmao hes mad because he doesnt know how to read properly
Once again you project.

You: China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us and (don't know where you got this bit from) they know they cant do anything else
GroyperSupreme said:
Since when in modern history did a poor economy stop a totalitarian country from waging war?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Its amazing how you can go back a page to reply to the posts but not bother to try to read what they say
You stated China's economic pressure is failing to force Oz into a weaker position because (as we both know) china's economy is failing just as bad as the rest of the world perhaps even more due to a third or is it fourth wave of Covid which has everyone freaked out.

I don't know where you got the idea that China can't do anything else. China doesn't have to go for the kill outright they can isolate you and take care of the Oz problem on their terms especially if under Pres. Biden Harris:
woke Merica sees us as possibly siding with the former Abo genociders to protect "white supremacy" which may happen, you'll be left on your own.
woke Merica successfully starts a civil/race war in Merica.
woke Merica successfully collapses the Merican economy.
Which two out of the three are very real possibilities within the next year.

China is testing the waters and I won't be surprised to see China move on Oz when the western nations are too occupied with problems closer to home. Most western nations are preoccupied with the covid situation. For reference, see the war of Algiers and simultaneously rapidly heating conflict in Vietnam (French colony). Do you honestly think the timing was an accident?

So again how does China's weak economy stop it from waging a cold/soft war against Oz and it not lead into a hot war? China has every resource available to them and has nearly the entire continent of Africa as back up.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
You stated China's economic pressure is failing to force Oz into a weaker position because (as we both know) china's economy is failing just as bad as the rest of the world perhaps even more due to a third or is it fourth wave of Covid which has everyone freaked out.

I don't know where you got the idea that China can't do anything else. China doesn't have to go for the kill outright they can isolate you and take care of the Oz problem on their terms especially if under Pres. Biden Harris:
woke Merica sees us as possibly siding with the former Abo genociders to protect "white supremacy" which may happen, you'll be left on your own.
woke Merica successfully starts a civil/race war in Merica.
woke Merica successfully collapses the Merican economy.
Which two out of the three are very real possibilities within the next year.

China is testing the waters and I won't be surprised to see China move on Oz when the western nations are too occupied with problems closer to home. Most western nations are preoccupied with the covid situation. For reference, see the war of Algiers and simultaneously rapidly heating conflict in Vietnam (French colony). Do you honestly think the timing was an accident?

So again how does China's weak economy stop it from waging a cold/soft war against Oz and it not lead into a hot war? China has every resource available to them and has nearly the entire continent of Africa as back up.
are you into piss play?

asking for a friend...

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I never said anything about chinas economy

Why dont you take a 7th attempt at rereading the conversation

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I never said anything about chinas economy
"China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us..."

Who's the "the?" in their "economic pressure."

(edit)
And exactly why wouldn't it be of any significance, in spite of Oz depending more on China's manufacturing/market than the rest of the world's due to Chinas proximity to Oz. https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/australias-trade-goods-china-2020
Perhaps you should re-evaluate your statements.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
"China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us..."

Who's the "the?" and from whom?
jesus fucking christ

thought you would have spent that 6 hours you were gone at least making some attempt to learn english

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
im not sure what youre talking about now and i dont think you do either
For someone who constantly rants about other's reading comprehension like a grammar faggot

A. Tell me if the meaning of these fragments have changed.
1. China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us...
2 China's economic pressure and threats arent working against us...

B. When a nation is using "economic pressure," what facet of that nation is being used?

C. Now sperge on how retarded everyone else is in comparison to you.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
For someone who constantly rants about other's reading comprehension like a grammar faggot

A. Tell me if the meaning of these fragments have changed.
1. China are currently freaking out because the economic pressure and threats arent working against us...
2 China's economic pressure and threats arent working against us...

B. When a nation is using "economic pressure," what facet of that nation is being used?

C. Now sperge on how retarded everyone else is in comparison to you.
you are retarded though

youre literally going back and quoting my posts and you still dont understand the conversation

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
you are retarded though

youre literally going back and quoting my posts and you still dont understand the conversation
Answer the question(s).

edit.
And considering how much of your economy depends on trade with China, I would suspect the pressure is more than what you or the politicians let on.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
yes mike

and all they have left is military force

except they know they will lose

do you always need everything explained to you word for word

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
dont mind me, just gettin' popcorn...

Top Bottom