GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

Don't like the "art," per say. But do like that fact the artist made a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals discuss the artistic, social, political and economic ramifications of what the pictures of bungholes implied. That's pretty fucking lulzy.
"Yes. This sphincter illustrates the subtle undercurrent of absolute rage between not knowing a fart from a shart. Notice the tension. It is clearly a statement about racial tensions."

"Maybe. I see it as a struggle to maintain the false societal norm of dominant toxic masculinity before being forced to submit to the superior fem/feminine penis/strap-on it so throughout history has suppressed. "

"Oh my. Good point. I never saw that. Mind blown."

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

Don't like the "art," per say. But do like that fact the artist made a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals discuss the artistic, social, political and economic ramifications of what the pictures of bungholes implied. That's pretty fucking lulzy.
"Yes. This sphincter illustrates the subtle undercurrent of absolute rage between not knowing a fart from a shart. Notice the tension. It is clearly a statement about racial tensions."

"Maybe. I see it as a struggle to maintain the false societal norm of dominant toxic masculinity before being forced to submit to the superior fem/feminine penis/strap-on it so throughout history has suppressed. "

"Oh my. Good point. I never saw that. Mind blown."
To a refined gentleman, every sphincter is a painting of its own

feminist jazz hands

Perineal protrusion
Reaction score
This one is from my favorite local painter. A fine choice. Not all his paintings have the main subject as death, but there's always certain vibe, dusky or dark ... and there are certain reminders of mortality ... but it's all painted in a very beautiful way.

these two are my favorites of his..

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
This one is from my favorite local painter. A fine choice. Not all his paintings have the main subject as death, but there's always certain vibe, dusky or dark ... and there are certain reminders of mortality ... but it's all painted in a very beautiful way.

these two are my favorites of his..

FYI the post in this thread you liked wasn't actually from me but from some other guy who the retarded jannies merged my account with

feminist jazz hands

Perineal protrusion
Reaction score
FYI the post in this thread you liked wasn't actually from me but from some other guy who the retarded jannies merged my account with
lol
droppy, you should have made the best out of the situation, you silly fucking cunt..
how are you, anyway? still at school? are you resisting the urge to post any more dick pics?

Top Bottom