Bad, really bad web comics.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
The creator:
RH lives in Toronto and works in UX/IA. They have a degree in Linguistics and a graduate degree in Information Studies. They identify as genderqueer non-binary and use gender-neutral pronouns such as ‘they’ or ‘zie/zir’. Specifically, they identify as a non-binary genderqueer peoplequeer mentally ill non-monogamous kinky critical feminist robot. Their hobbies include worrying, being concerned about things they can’t change, being angry, being uselessly angry, hiding from the world, and knitting.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
> the tricky thing about being trans and having a mental illness

uh..
They have this thing now where you can't say it's a mental illness... like to the point where, if you try and quote shit out of the DSM-V... like, a direct citation... yeah, you'll get banned. Especially on Twitter. It's not just an echo chamber, it's an indoctrination chamber at this point. The goal is to work up to the normalization of pedophilia. That's what these alt-humans want because that's the only way their kind can reproduce... by molesting children.

Gamergay

Please be patient I have autism
Reaction score
51m65701rqq81.jpg

holy crap lois da chinese made a 'toss ripoff

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
View attachment 42151
That’s... not even corporatism. Corporatism is when you organize society by corporate groups(military, labor, business, etc) and have them work together for the good of the nation. Also they made the communist look even more like an asshole than stonetoss does.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
View attachment 42151
Define how Capitalism has killed 100 million every five years and how that never applied to Communism.

Also 100 million against the world population is not like 100 million against what relatively little people lived under Communism.

Also people aren't escaping Capitalism like they've escaped Communism. Hell, Mexicans are trying to escape INTO MORE CAPITALISM.

This comic is complete ass.

Also "China, where both Communism AND Capitalism kills people!"

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
View attachment 42151
Also not even Communists can agree what real Communism is, and that's the problem. Just ask a Stalinist, Trotskyist and a Posadist who's version is TRUE Communism. Hell, Marx never covered how to make it happen, most of his works was "hey, isn't it funny how...." and most of the shit he complained about has since been ironed out in capitalist systems (sure it took the labor union to make it happen, but it didn't require Communism).

Communist are idiots.

YaroslavTV

Ukrainian man
Reaction score
I guess I am not the only one who posts bad webcomics from the past.
1709588492415.png

Top Bottom