nekobit

Ediot
Reaction score
I had a friend who dug into beekeeping as a hobby. It seems like a fun hobby because bees that aren't wasps and hornets aren't hellhounds, but at the same time it seems like a distracting and busy hobby, when I have too much I need to do...

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I left out like 4 pepper varieties we're growing as well. Needless to say, we are selling at market this year. Some seeds have sprouted. Will have 4 more grow lights coming in tommorow.
I need to:
Order topsoil and straw
Lay organic matter across space for tilage
Rent tiller in mid-April
Plant around May 20

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Wild that a guy that never leaves his room give gardening advice.
Maybe some day I'll have my childhood farmhouse back. If I work hard enough creating quality content for my book projects, then it might be possible...

Riding Mower - Eyes Closed LOL.jpg

(was I blind mowing, lol)

MacGyver Hair.jpg

(I was like kid MacGyver)

I need to keep pushing my abilities as a writer tho. My goal is to brute force creativity to a point where it can no longer be effectively black balled without causing severe psychosis and self-destruction to anyone and everyone involved.

Absolute Art

The vodka brand should make a version named that, but then make different versions with subtle flavor, each one associated with a color.

So you have like Absolute Art: Red

And then that has like subtle touches of strawberry, cranberry, watermelon... reddish fruits.

Make it in a clear bottle and a clear drink, but make the front label all black, except for the word "Absolute", make that transparent with bluish tint. Then make the "Art" part so that it's stylized glass strokes of color, so a rainbow brushstroke like effect, again semi-transparent so the light from the back shines through and gives it more contrast.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Also, yes, I wore shirts like that because I thought they looked like lab coats... cause I was obsessed with nerd shit as a kid.

I watched like 3, 2, 1, Contact a lot...

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
deer will eat it all
But the deer won’t eat any of the other crops?

Maybe some day I'll have my childhood farmhouse back. If I work hard enough creating quality content for my book projects, then it might be possible...

View attachment 91928
(was I blind mowing, lol)

View attachment 91929
(I was like kid MacGyver)

I need to keep pushing my abilities as a writer tho. My goal is to brute force creativity to a point where it can no longer be effectively black balled without causing severe psychosis and self-destruction to anyone and everyone involved.

Absolute Art

The vodka brand should make a version named that, but then make different versions with subtle flavor, each one associated with a color.

So you have like Absolute Art: Red

And then that has like subtle touches of strawberry, cranberry, watermelon... reddish fruits.

Make it in a clear bottle and a clear drink, but make the front label all black, except for the word "Absolute", make that transparent with bluish tint. Then make the "Art" part so that it's stylized glass strokes of color, so a rainbow brushstroke like effect, again semi-transparent so the light from the back shines through and gives it more contrast.
Did you have to wear glasses at a young age because you did a ton of reading?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
ITT: a unemployable faggot sits on his neighbor's riding lawn mower as proof of his knowledge of planting or gardening.

What a time to be alive. And what a faggot.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Minty has some competition
competition?
we cheer each other on n "talk shop" but we both have different grow seasons n goals n i already have spring greens in the ground
summer crops get planted late april/beginning of may
i wish baka the best of luck with her grow ops n i'm eager to see how well she sells at the market
she's definitely more organized than my frazzled adhd brain (i can't remember half the bok choy variants i planted)

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
competition?
we cheer each other on n "talk shop" but we both have different grow seasons n goals n i already have spring greens in the ground
i wish baka the best of luck with her grow ops n i'm eager to see how well she sells at the market
she's definitely more organized than my frazzled adhd brain (i can't remember half the bok choy variants i planted)
bf does organization lol. i'm bad at it too. I really do wish I had an extra month of growing

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
ITT: a unemployable faggot sits on his neighbor's riding lawn mower as proof of his knowledge of planting or gardening.

What a time to be alive. And what a faggot.
That was a picture from over 30 years ago you retard. We owned the riding mower like we owned the seven and a half acres of land we used it on.

Along with the two story farm house with a basement. Two bathrooms, five bedrooms, a study, two living rooms, a kitchen, three rec rooms, laundry room, shop, kitchen nook, etc.

Also had a "stone house" outside that we used to store garden shit. Gigantor barn for three vehicles of exceptional size, a chicken house, one creek, one river, one pebble covered river "beach", also the flower garden, the bee hives, endless walking trails, two private "back roads" (one was co-owned) and I could just go on and on.

It was paradise! Until my mom pissed off the "education industry" and then they blackballed her because... well, she could actually teach!

At one point they gave her an award for achieving like the highest test scores for any classroom in California... and then they FIRED HER immediately in the wake of rewarding her! Because that's how stupid shit works in the abusive reality we're all living in!

Also, you don't want to get into a gardening contest with me... cause you'd lose...

Img_1076 - Small22.jpg

Img_1078 - Small.jpg

Img_1068 - Small.jpg

Img_1096 - Small.jpg

Img_1088 - Small.jpg

Img_1139 - Small.jpg

Img_1684 - Small.jpg

Img_0253 - Small.jpg

Img_0225 - Small.jpg

Img_1028 - Small.jpg

Img_1002 - Small.jpg

*whispers*

Look for the English Daisies...

Img_1014 - Small.jpg

I grow nuclear tomatoes...

Img_1104 - Small.jpg

Img_1101 - Small.jpg

Img_1381 - small.jpg

Tha'fuck have you got?

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
bf does organization lol. i'm bad at it too. I really do wish I had an extra month of growing
the last frost date here is like, mid-feb and the earliest fall frost date is mid-nov
i cooooouuuullld grow close to year round cuz some stuff is like "sow in winter 6 weeks before last frost date" but i can't make it happen
i wanna be more food self-sufficient but winter package haul n then comin' home to garden in the dark with a head lamp aint it

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
competition?
But which of these green-thumbed ladies is going to have the better garden and who will produce the superior vegetables?

We await the outcome of this most intriguing competition.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That was a picture from over 30 years ago you retard. We owned the riding mower like we owned the seven and a half acres of land we used it on.

Along with the two story farm house with a basement. Two bathrooms, five bedrooms, a study, two living rooms, a kitchen, three rec rooms, laundry room, shop, kitchen nook, etc.

Also had a "stone house" outside that we used to store garden shit. Gigantor barn for three vehicles of exceptional size, a chicken house, one creek, one river, one pebble covered river "beach", also the flower garden, the bee hives, endless walking trails, two private "back roads" (one was co-owned) and I could just go on and on.

It was paradise!
Whoa, that actually does sound wonderful. What part of California was it in?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Azrael recruits the Superman Revenge Squad.

Proctor and Gambol, is a clear and present danger; thousands of works and baubles sold, even diamond bets through the Lords of Parliament.

Why?

Vibrator parties, to turn your woman into a lesbian, for a predictable income for children stolen by teachers with your last name appended to theirs.

Commanding Officer: Ben "B-Rock" Carl.

Agent Name: David "Chet" Charlebois.

Nixon Doctrine (1957):

"House Boy". You have a Marine NCO tradition, as your mother's doctor, in a forced marriage. It is not a cabana boy, a slave, or a negro. It is a highly trained killer, that kills as a lesbian, despite being a dominant homophobe male heterosexual, or female bi-anderous, not androgynous.

"Narcotics Officer". You have a domestic soil agent, out of a talent print, in a drop box. DC Comics, is your company. Comic books lose money, but you need a cover, while working as a felony penalty criminal career, killing gays, Jews, and Zionists, for the State Police. The writing, is just your day job.

"Moe Hat". You work out of a military engineering unit, claiming to rebuild and assist foreign companies. You work for the Peace Corps. You are armed, rifle trained, and assassinate teachers, with foreign units, or your own program, if there's a rogue hunting one of your own into unit drafts. The Peace Corps, is an Army, called the "band hat", the military police.

"Baby Boo". You are a disciplined, marine latrine killer, murder machine. You travel the world, helping others, working out of Canadian dispatch, using African and African-American populations, to initiate Nazis; American Rabbis, out of Calvinist Lutheran orders. They know they did the Holocaust, and they're damned fine Americans because of it. Habitat for Humanity, is no place like home.

Contracts Commissioned:

Boy Scouts of America: Martial arts improvised from arts and magazines about Nintendo.

Case (Matthew Lennox): The German Federation uses amphetamines to recruit cops, with an informant as a bully if they lose; the informant, used to be the controller.

DC Comics: Understanding of Southern culture, as a perjorative retreat to African New Orleans, sold down river.

Case (William Morgan): Roleplaying games on a video game, are an extension of pen and paper culture; a method of "plank" in prison, to dominate an inmate.

NSA: Transition of Chinese spectrum sheets, into actual working use, as an homage to the finest Sly Stallone film of all time; Demolition Man (as Simon Phoenix).

Case (Jenna Williamson): Art can't be a simplified term of life; you have to know how to make a role, yours, to fight the war, even if the war is outside conventional lines. Every junior year, you are released from the Talmud, with your announced deployment; if you rape a hooker, you just saw Pearl Harbor.

ROTC: Campus maneuvers through psychiatric and mental war housing, poisons and ciphers and toxins.

Case (Andrew Donson): MI-6 runs influence through every double-sided law on the planet, except for these three; the refusal of intelligence without homosexuality, the refusal of the upwardly mobile in spreading family, and the refusal of militant academics. Either group, separate, is a failure, but together, it spreads failure, from an older culture that mimics those that beat them, not physically, but with market trades. We don't need it, in America.

Homeland Security: Deputies work and duties, with a fake background provided by Seraquel, and a healthy respect for the book "Diary of Anne Frank".

Case (John Remby): The Mossad is ugly, heinous, and grim; Kurdistan is my country as much as theirs, but I don't think a new type of institution should come out of their thousands of years of nomadism and thievery.

KGB: Dominance over sexual desire, and the right to understand a foreign foe as an ally, for a trap of hire.

Case (James Kelvin): John Hancock's police union is American, as much as a doctor fucking an apple pie to make love to a cadaver they've ordered the police to bring to a hospital so they can stomach their granola bars. Sir, that's not the country I want, for my children.

(In Progress) Eros: Breaking a film sequence of prediction, seducing a hated enemy.

Case (Richard Coughlin): External Security, represents a French President. But Haverhill, is corrections. And External Security, outnumbers the President, and is international. Politics, is not a prison. But France, still is.

(To Be Attempted) Unit Per Hire: Understanding drinking and alcohol culture, as rules set down by Alcoholics Anonymous, not by your friends.

Case: The Irish Republican Army, has always been my home. Psychiatric wards, too. And I'm Irish. Who's running this? Encyclopedia Dramatica, has reasons to believe that the niggers are behind it.

(To Be Attempted) Unit Per Hire: Going back to the old devils of the Metrowest, to redeem a culture terrorized by a teacher posing as a cop; "Gutwill".
Case; The DEA, is an honorable organization by theory and method. But not when a cartoon, tells me to scream real loud into Turanga Leela's ass. I already scream real loud into Allison Haimes' ass. I have to go to sleep some nights.
That seems like an awful lot of effort just to keep out the gophers. I think it's better to just buy the bulbs they don't like to eat.

Top Bottom