Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
think I got the spacing right with the tomatoes. yes i know i need to do some more weeding. it just finished raining ok

photo_2021-06-14_16-00-49.jpg

photo_2021-06-14_16-00-46.jpg

peppers, another tomato plant, the start of some butternut squash, which hopefully isnt too late

DarkZombie

Newfag
Reaction score
Here is some inspiration, if you can find the resources.

It is an earth worm farm:

a container, even a small bucket with a small hole on its side. I was lucky to find this disused bath tub:
20200506_104605(1).jpg

Next get some horseshit, cowshit, rabbit shit, etc, as long it is herbivores, and fill the whole thing up. You can also add rotten vegetables and vegetable off cuts.

NO animal products except egg shells.

Then get some earthworms, check the fishing shops out since they sell live bait.
Give these guys a new home:

20200506_104617(1).jpg

For my system, I pour 1½ to 2 buckets of water depending on heat in summer, winter it is just 1 bucket.

Make awesome fertilizer:
20200506_104627(1).jpg

Look at that Dark Gold:
20200506_104732.jpg

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Here is some inspiration, if you can find the resources.

It is an earth worm farm:

a container, even a small bucket with a small hole on its side. I was lucky to find this disused bath tub:
View attachment 10894

Next get some horseshit, cowshit, rabbit shit, etc, as long it is herbivores, and fill the whole thing up. You can also add rotten vegetables and vegetable off cuts.

NO animal products except egg shells.

Then get some earthworms, check the fishing shops out since they sell live bait.
Give these guys a new home:

View attachment 10895

For my system, I pour 1½ to 2 buckets of water depending on heat in summer, winter it is just 1 bucket.

Make awesome fertilizer:
View attachment 10896

Look at that Dark Gold:
View attachment 10897
very cool. might give that a try next year

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Earthworms are nature's lil squiggly trash recyclers I love em. Plus makes good bait.

Plant pollinator friendly flowers too itll up your yields. Plus, honeybees!!!
I'm on a real bee kick lately. I wanna marry the honeybee druid magic chick from Texas that saves bees from ppls backyards.

this bitch be barehanded scoopin bees up wtf lol

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
this bitch be barehanded scoopin bees up wtf lol
Dude I swear to God she's srsly like a druid or some shit. I've seen alot of videos on her she just walks in with a smoke gun and gently herds them into her hives. She let's them crawl all over her too n she's totally unfazed. I want that lvl of charm animal.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Dude I swear to God she's srsly like a druid or some shit. I've seen alot of videos on her she just walks in with a smoke gun and gently herds them into her hives. She let's them crawl all over her too n she's totally unfazed. I want that lvl of charm animal.
Kinda activates my root chakra.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
@Baka these are some good examples of pollinator friendly plants: https://extension.psu.edu/best-plants-for-pollinators

Also there's alot of perennials n shrubs like butterfly bushes that are very low maintence n do well.
Check local nurseries in mid summer for stuff for next year. Alot of times plants that don't look real pretty but are healthy otherwise get marked down big time. I transplanted 3 hearty roses for my folks that were marked down from 50 bucks to the 5 dolla section n with very basic tlc are doing great now.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
@Baka these are some good examples of pollinator friendly plants: https://extension.psu.edu/best-plants-for-pollinators

Also there's alot of perennials n shrubs like butterfly bushes that are very low maintence n do well.
Check local nurseries in mid summer for stuff for next year. Alot of times plants that don't look real pretty but are healthy otherwise get marked down big time. I transplanted 3 hearty roses for my folks that were marked down from 50 bucks to the 5 dolla section n with very basic tlc are doing great now.
Thanks

I'll do that. I regret not thinking about stuff to attract pollinators this year. I've just been mowing the grass as late as possible to keep the clover flowers up

j15m

Reaction score
luv bes
luv warms
'ate roeches
'ate wosps (not speciest, just don't like 'em)
simple as
Same..
We have these fuckers called Palmetto bugs, water bugs basically that are fast and can fly about the size of your thumb.
I pay to have my exterior sprayed and put DampRid in my AC return so I have 0 humidity in my house.. chapped lips and dusty knuckles here.

j15m

Reaction score
Same..
We have these fuckers called Palmetto bugs, water bugs basically that are fast and can fly about the size of your thumb.
I pay to have my exterior sprayed and put DampRid in my AC return so I have 0 humidity in my house.. chapped lips and dusty knuckles here.
palmetto-bug-in-greenville-sc.jpg

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Bombus_pratorum_01.jpeg

i have nest of those bad boyz in my garden. apparently you can get high on their honey because they gather all kinds of poisonous flowers but i'm not willing to risk it since it's basically a lottery which substances you'll get in the mix

Top Bottom