.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
you're my kind of nigga. That Kizer with the micarta scales is primo shit.

I rotate these two bugouts. the top is the mini with jade G-10 and the bottom is G-10 with tritium inserts because nuclear shit is cool and it glows on my nightstand.
signal-2021-06-09-051200.jpeg

I too think Microtech knives are neat as fuck.

j15m

Reaction score
you're my kind of nigga. That Kizer with the micarta scales is primo shit.

I rotate these two bugouts. the top is the mini with jade G-10 and the bottom is G-10 with tritium inserts because nuclear shit is cool and it glows on my nightstand.
View attachment 9440

I too think Microtech knives are neat as fuck.
View attachment 9441
I love Jade.. this was my sexy Civivi “going out to a nice restaurant” knife until my kid took it on his fishing job

C8F6B8FE-79EE-4B4A-99F9-1E7A9163CE14.jpeg

j15m

Reaction score
Errr... the first folder you posted is made of 154CM... which I'm pretty sure means Crucible Materials (corporation)

Old 440C with a bit of molybdenum added for pit corrosion resistance.... a medium class steel for cutlery, but with a luxury price tag, imo :gaben:
I just found it a nice fit and aesthetically pleasing, I'm not a blacksmith or care about the integrity of a $85 knife.

3Jt5SBp.jpg

I did test it's sharpness the other night though

fcJ2njS.jpg

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I just found it a nice fit and aesthetically pleasing, I'm not a blacksmith or care about the integrity of a $85 knife.

I did test it's sharpness the other night though

View attachment 14022
Sorry for the emote, but it was too good to pass :D

Ey, that's a nice folder, I like it, not saying otherwise... and 85$ is probably more than I have ever spent in one

At least it isn't a 400 bucks :eek: Sebenza... that would deserve my eternal mocking

Back in the 2000s, I was for a couple years the importer for Spain of Taylor Brand knives ( Schrade, Old Timer, Uncle Henry and Smith & Wesson ) so I still have the remanents of what was a kinda big collection, must have some nice pics somewhere :P

j15m

Reaction score
This was a birthday gift. Basically a shiv.
View attachment 14375

This is in my pocket all the time and it rules for small tasks. The psyduck bead is a personal touch ;)
View attachment 14376
Happy B-day holmes
Very nice gift.. Is that a damascus blade?
I've thought about pimping out some lanyards but don't know where to start.
This is my only real fixed blade, it's usually fixed to my plate vest

JGLQ8FV.jpg

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
happy birthday @.wil , i see that against all odds and against god's will, you have survived yet another year.

my turboninjas have been tasked with ensuring this travesty does not happen again
Happy B-day holmes
Very nice gift.. Is that a damascus blade?
I've thought about pimping out some lanyards but don't know where to start.
This is my only real fixed blade, it's usually fixed to my plate vest

View attachment 14726
Lol my birthday was earlier this year. Nah the finish is just acid etched so it looks like marble or something with a mirror finish on the marbling.

Paracord lanyards are nice on knives you carry in your pocket as opposed clipped to your pocket. Gives you a little more purchase to pull it from the inside of a bag or purse or pocket. Look on Etsy for cool beads. The knots are not hard to tie, just google.

I need a battle blade. Do you like the quality of the SOG stuff?

j15m

Reaction score
I love SOG, I carried this everyday for about 4 years..

manh3Of.jpg

The fixed blade is a Pentagon covert..
Should have gone with the full sized Pentagon, battle knives shouldn't be that small, but whatever
I'll buy more

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I love SOG, I carried this everyday for about 4 years..

View attachment 14730

The fixed blade is a Pentagon covert..
Should have gone with the full sized Pentagon, battle knives shouldn't be that small, but whatever
I'll buy more
Yeah, back in the early 2000 SOG still had some quality, above all in the USA made lines... but of late it has become a disaster

I bought this one cause I always wanted a tomahawk ... and man, what a dissapoint. First semi-tender blow against a pig bone and the edge was ruined. Pfft :D

51ysit2HikL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Top Bottom