Brag About Getting Drunk/High

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
How does it function?
you make a hole in a plastic cap, cut off bottom of the bottle, put bottle in the water as deep as you can, screw cappipe back and as you pull it out of the water (but not entirely) the vacuum you created fills with air and smoke, you unscrew it, put your mouth around the hole and hit it while slowly pulling it buck into the water so the smoke forces itself into your lungs
it will fuck you up even with shitty weed

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
My gravity bong story🎻: I got out of jail for dui, did about six months and two in rehab... yakyak woofwoof anyway, LONG TIME
since I smoked anything,goto my friend's house, down in the basement he has a table with a multi-stage RubeGoldberg waterbong contraption that looked like some architect's model of a future city... anyway, he makes me take one bigass bong hit, and I laid down on the floor for 45 minutes, too baked to budge. Tried to get up at 45 min., didn't work laid down for another 45...

TL;DR, one grav-bong hit, incapacitated for 1-1/2 hrs
( that friend died of heroin overdose 15 yrs ago, RIP T.RIZZO)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
you make a hole in a plastic cap, cut off bottom of the bottle, put bottle in the water as deep as you can, screw cappipe back and as you pull it out of the water (but not entirely) the vacuum you created fills with air and smoke, you unscrew it, put your mouth around the hole and hit it while slowly pulling it buck into the water so the smoke forces itself into your lungs
I don't quite understand it. Doesn't the drug portion have to be lit with a flame?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
My gravity bong story🎻: I got out of jail for dui, did about six months and two in rehab... yakyak woofwoof anyway, LONG TIME
since I smoked anything,goto my friend's house, down in the basement he has a table with a multi-stage RubeGoldberg waterbong contraption that looked like some architect's model of a future city... anyway, he makes me take one bigass bong hit, and I laid down on the floor for 45 minutes, too baked to budge. Tried to get up at 45 min., didn't work laid down for another 45...

R U still a druggie?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
OK this is NOT BRAGGING. I had just put fresh brakes and clutch on a ten year old Ford. I was going 85 mph in the right lane of the freeway in medium traffic. I went to turn into the exit lane and some rally-dawg foggit passes me on the right going 125 mph, forcing me to violently steer left to avoid collision, breaking the car loose, and sliding toward the center barrier. One more snap of the wheel to avoid that, and I slid (miraculously avoiding death) past the beginning of the exit guardrail, but at this point I was too loose, too sideways and still going too fast to avoid colliding with the outside guardrail and the freeway light pole behind it, which fell over in an unceremonious coupé de gracé dead center on the car roof. It actually was a good bit of driving, avoiding collision with any other cars, but I blew a .17 B.A.C., and the judge didn't see it my way, considering my other two (non-collision) dui's from seven years previous. Now you can proceed to crucify me for being a drunken Irishman, etc etc ad infinitum lol u suk bolz foggit.
TL;DR, idiots get a year in jail in the U.S.A.

Reaction score
Holy shit you do time for DUIs in the US?
If u keep catching DUIs youll end up doing time for them in almost any country. Here after you have your second DUI conviction YOU have to pay to get this breathalayzer thingie installed on your vehicle that you have to blow into everytime you want to drive. I dont blame the courts for being hard on people, in Brampton a mom and her 3 kids got killed by some drunkie running from the police while drunk. A girl at a school I went to got run over by a drunk chinaman. Shit can really effect you and the world.

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
Few things are greater than a good grav bong. You just need at least 5 hours of free time lol

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
lol. no dummy they get u high for 5 hours. Used to do them as a teenager, too much water ends up in your lungs for me.
My grav period was during my early 20s when my roommates and I needed to conserve our shitty bud as much as possible (either cause of money or just difficulty picking up) so we built a heavy duty grav.
This bitch was massive. The base was a 7/11 limited edition reusable Big Gulp mug that was large enough to fit a cut 2 liter bottle (the grav bong). I managed to drill a ratchet head into a 2 liter soda cap to act as the spot you light/ hold bud so it was air tight when filling the grav with smoke.
That thing was a killer, where a single pack could keep you toasted all day.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
My grav period was during my early 20s when my roommates and I needed to conserve our shitty bud as much as possible (either cause of money or just difficulty picking up) so we built a heavy duty grav.
This bitch was massive. The base was a 7/11 limited edition reusable Big Gulp mug that was large enough to fit a cut 2 liter bottle (the grav bong). I managed to drill a ratchet head into a 2 liter soda cap to act as the spot you light/ hold bud so it was air tight when filling the grav with smoke.
That thing was a killer, where a single pack could keep you toasted all day.
I remember the lvl of engineering ppl i knew would put into bong building. It was impressive. Spare piping would either become bong parts or (if they were straight edges with a love for destruction) potato guns.
#justredneckthings

An old buddy had a massive glass bong that was almost as tall as me. Not sure how he used it, not sure where he got it from. But Philly weed at that time was notoriously shitty n if u wanted to get decently stoned bongs were the only way to do it. Said buddy got pissfaced drunk over a bitch joining the marines n leaving him behind n tripped, broke bong.

Most ppl i knew sodered sodacans together tho.

Reaction score
Oh the evil weed is definitely a drug. In fact, it’s considered the main gateway drug to even more dangerous drugs.
Beer is a gateway drug too, and allot of people who try weed or smoke weed dont end up doing shit like injecting meth into their arm. Some people do progress to harder drugs, but that has to do with their mental health issues, family issues all kinds of things. As well in places where it is LEGAL and not prohibited you dont have to mix with the black market and criminal element to get your ganja sensimillia rasta clat weed. Hence making it ILLEGAL actually makes it more of a "gateway drug".

Quence, are hormone blockers a "gateway drug". :unsure:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Beer is a gateway drug too, and allot of people who try weed or smoke weed dont end up doing shit like injecting meth into their arm. Some people do progress to harder drugs, but that has to do with their mental health issues, family issues all kinds of things. As well in places where it is LEGAL and not prohibited you dont have to mix with the black market and criminal element to get your ganja sensimillia rasta clat weed. Hence making it ILLEGAL actually makes it more of a "gateway drug".
Ah yes, it’s the old druggie refrain of “but the use of marijuana doesn’t lead to using harder drugs. And it’s LEGAL too in some places.”

I’m surprised you didn’t trot out another favourite druggie refrain: “marijuana is natural. It’s just a plant!”

Guess what? Where the evil weed has been legalized, crime has increased, intoxicated driving has increased, and health related drug issues have increased.

Have you heard of ‘scromiting’? It’s screaming+vomiting due to the over-consumption of the evil weed and it is prevalent in states that legalized weed.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
u guys have all of these badass drunk stories but probably my only noteworthy drunk story is after a prom party I came back to my buddies house, passed out on his basement floor and pissed myself multiple times in my sleep

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Also i have very mild asthma that I grew out of as a teenager, and the only thing that still triggers it is alcohol (this is surprisingly common believe it or not)

i never have a full blown asthma attack but sometimes the morning after drinking i wake up out of breath and wheezy

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

A friend with weed is a friend indeed. @rodion

Top Bottom