Brag About Getting Drunk/High

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*tokes on into the room*

Check this shit out...

Now watch, watch this...

The world itself was like no other, a cracked planet, splayed open like two halves of an egg, the inner molten core sprawled across the open space between them, slowly turning to a solid over the course of millions of years it presently appeared as molten river through space, connecting the two halves as mountainous chunks of rock as big as cities slowly churned their way through the core twister.

It acted like a blender of sorts, slowly breaking up elements which would then pool in certain areas of the twister, forming what you could reasonably quantify as continents.

One such floating lava continent is the Nirabyn, which means "eye of destiny". Travelers would come to this place, they would come to worship, to pray, to mourn, to beg, to seek salvation, to seek understanding, to wish, to want, to exploit... you see, it didn't take long for the artistic resource to be taken advantage of by criminal enterprise who were soon running the place like the Vatican!

They established themselves as the sole arbiters of incomprehensible understanding and demanded fealty as they declared the galaxy's inhabitants as their tenants and demanded that planetary ownership be unrecognized.

They developed ever strange new customs and cultural practices to which they claimed were derived from the understandings that yellow eye provided them.

Some of these included the need to create cages for themselves that resembled tiny houses. They opted for electronic leashes and began obediently serving their masters... allowing themselves to be injected with experimental drugs and neutered as needed to keep the "fallout" from passing on.

They even made them eat bugs like they were literal livestock in a human zoo. Of course, the bugs were laced with a neural inhibitor drug that worked like the opposite of the glasses in that terribly named movie "They Live"... oh, if you read that cover with the glasses on... it reads "Yellow Eye".

You see, the planet we're talking about... it's the planet in that movie that the aliens are from... and that movie isn't a movie... it's reality... you just need to take your glasses of false perception off and you will see what's already here.

And it doesn't matter where it came from or what it tries to call itself, because it is ALWAYS evil and it ALWAYS addicted to abusing others.

Did you know that was a thing? Some people's sense of sexuality... it's raping and abusing others. Why did your society give that pride? I mean... did you miss the plus symbol? And, like... how many did they have to pile into the mix as a means to try and poorly hide the pedo shit like it was just one of the gang! How many other completely incomprehensible incongruencies have we seen of late?

Why doesn't everyone notice? Oh, right... they get the shots and they eat the bugs. Now the glasses don't work... the movies... the movies were what showed us what evil really looked like and where it was at... that's why they took it over. That's how fucked we are.

WE ARE LIVING THE SEQUEL!

THEY LIVE!

WE'RE ALIVE! - That's the title of the sequel.

Okay, go make this shit, I get 5%, the bot and other asker dude also get 5% of any profit.

My shits only worth money if it makes profit. If it ain't... well, you know what I love to say... I can always make it darker! :D

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*takes another half drunken toke at it*

Okay... okay wait... wait, I make it even better! There are still wonders to write! I'm going to sneeze... oh, that's it.

A planetary sneeze event!

You see... that "yellow eye" is the remnant of a bomb. One that autonomously burrows its way down into the core of a planet and then it explodes which then causes the planet to crack!

It's a reusable weapon. It's designed to crack planets for easiest exploitation.

There's one right now... drilling into our core... it will get there in about 3,832 years.

That's how long we have to either get off this rock, or find a way to stop that planetary explosive. Oh and the aliens... they're mostly all bailing... they know we can see them now, so they're just... burning the world! What do they care if their bullshit falls apart as they're making like Joe pulling out of Afghanistan... leaving behind billions in equipment!

It works the same off planet, you see the alien's planet, or at least the planet they were exploiting for resources... well that core driver is ready to fire again. Pretty soon it will shoot itself into another planet.

So they're all in a mad rush to get off of it and they leave behind a bunch of stupid expensive shit... including some mech suits... no, no, not like Alien or Matrix level bullshit... I'm talkin Neon Genesis Evangelion level mech suits... but even BIGGER!

So our heroes have to use some kind of warp gate/jump thing to get to the old exploit site, then they get the mechs after battling their way through all kinds of stupid bullshit fight scenes, then they jack into these monster stomping bad asses like Pacific Rim, but made by crazy advanced aliens and much, MUCH BIGGER!

So then they fight their way across the lava core twister to try and get to the core before it can fire and doom another planet.

But then, when they get their, they find out they can basically alter its trajectory and end point... so they then point it directly at the one crawling through the earth... but because the earth is in a differential orbit and the alien planet is in a differential orbit, there's like this very finite window of time, like they have a two minute window that appears in twenty minutes and they have to defend the thing for twenty two minutes straight.

So then it's just like... alien core planet tournament ark!

Because, it turns out... there's other planets that are doomed like earth... so they ALL have the righteous cause of trying to save their planets... so to decide the winner... they battle it out one on one, two two player per world, say 4 worlds to save, 8 total players... uh, I have no idea if that's enough for a tournament arc, but... whatever... also stretch the 20 minutes out to an hour; 20 min filler competition, four 5 minute battles, then one last 20 min battle... make the last one unexpected though, like a corporate alien overlord in an even better mech suit shows up and so then the heroes have to work two on one to defeat him... preferably by pushing his mech head into lave core twister and then have it smashed between two city sized rockbergs.

Have like one hero ride the one like a surf board and while the other hero holds his head down into the lava and then he just surfs that shit right on into the corporate alien mech's head, crushing it completely... and then somehow the guy like survives and he's all like really happy that he somehow survived and really relieved... and then lava starts dripping in.

And then, yay, the earth is saved, but then its like completely trashed by the time they get back. Like our heroes were gone for an hour, but it was like a 1,000 years on earth or something... BUT THEY BRING BACK THE MECHS!

So then they use the mechs to fix all the damage on earth and they terraform Mars and use alien tech to bring back the dinosaurs... on Mars... so its like an open zoo for the dinos to live however they want... we "great reset" their entire evolution back into fruition.

We do the same on other moons and exomoons for other extinct species.

The End.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the shit biteysnek writes is surely fueled by at least half a gram of amphetamine or some other stimulant
I drink like four cans of diet swill cola on the regular... sometimes five cans... that's a LOT for a man-toddler brain. I mix it with psychotropics and my Lego based imagination (breaking reality apart at the conceptual level and then rebuilding it better).

When I was a physical kid I would practice on Lego models. I would take existing Lego models and then rebuild better and bigger versions of them.

Playing with Legos taught me how to see reality in pieces rather than as whole chunks and being able to see those pieces allows me to easily reconstruct existing material in better ways, more interesting ways by actively applying my own unique sense of style and artistry.

Groovy (small).jpg

*drunkenly posts a bunch of random cool Lego shit for no reason*

!!_____9opy.jpg

Legos_-_Render_Edabedabind - 1.png

Big Ship - 01.jpg

Engine Room (small).jpg

Warp Core - 01.jpg

Warp Core - 03.jpg

Sciencey - 02.jpg

Sciencey - 03.jpg

Sticker Bricks - 01.jpg

Sticker Bricks - 02.jpg

2 - Little Shuttle - 01.jpg

3 - Little Shuttle - 02.jpg

4 - Little Shuttle - 03.jpg

Big Shuttle - 01.jpg

Big Shuttle - 02.jpg

Big Shuttle - 03.jpg

Big Shuttle - 05.jpg

Reaction score
and autism
Don't knock autism. Internet autism aside. Autism is good for several things. For one, autistic people can be very easily influenced by demons/malevolent spirits. I never would have believe voodoo to have been a real thing in the past. Then, I witnessed it first hand as either demons or tortured souls were directed into autistic children. One of these demons/spirits seemed to be the dominant one and appeared to be torturing one of the other spirits, which inhabited another autistic child. Then God came down and "devoured the chinese boy". True story. God loves autistic people because they can be a conduit for reaping the souls of the damned.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I drink like four cans of diet swill cola on the regular... sometimes five cans... that's a LOT for a man-toddler brain. I mix it with psychotropics and my Lego based imagination (breaking reality apart at the conceptual level and then rebuilding it better).

When I was a physical kid I would practice on Lego models. I would take existing Lego models and then rebuild better and bigger versions of them.

Playing with Legos taught me how to see reality in pieces rather than as whole chunks and being able to see those pieces allows me to easily reconstruct existing material in better ways, more interesting ways by actively applying my own unique sense of style and artistry.

View attachment 87907

*drunkenly posts a bunch of random cool Lego shit for no reason*

View attachment 87908

View attachment 87924

View attachment 87911

View attachment 87921

View attachment 87909

View attachment 87910

View attachment 87912

View attachment 87913

View attachment 87922

View attachment 87923

View attachment 87914

View attachment 87915

View attachment 87916

View attachment 87917

View attachment 87918

View attachment 87919

View attachment 87920
a 50 year old man playing with a child's toy
congrats you just proved my point

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
a 50 year old man playing with a child's toy
congrats you just proved my point
I'm immortal so being 40 might as well be the equivalent of 4 nanoseconds.

Why is it that you only play act a certain way?

I mean you do realize your whole fucking reality is fake, right?

I mean, it's an endless stack of shit... one bad idea from the lowest bidder lookin to make a buck after another.

Most of you what you believe in, most of what you consider "society"... it's just delusional fuckin fantasy!

You're one bad day from getting "culturally enriched" by some savage they randomly let over the border for "reasons".

You can choose how you act... you can shift as needed! In adult situations you can act like an adult. In relaxing situations you can act like a child if you want.

Not you though... you can't control your perception like that. Normies like you need to stay away from what you can't handle.

You'll just get addicted and then destroy yourself.

The Floor Will Always Be Lava.jpg

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Dont see the harm in picked up a capped one with gloves and tossing it in a trash can 6 feet away

People walk their dogs in the area in the morning and evenings so its good to get rid of it
Wouldn't it make more sense to call the police? I mean wouldn't the police want to know that open drug use was taking place or that there might be a drug house in the area that's selling the shit? Did it occur to you that some fuckin drug dealer's prints might be all over it?

Like, I'm sorry, but in what part of living hell are you at where DRUG NEEDLES strewn about in the street is somehow an acceptable, ignorable, tossable concept?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
are you paying for me to move?
Bitch, if 3rd world heathens can walk their fuckin ass across the planet itself, what tha'shit is your excu- er, oh, I see... yeah... yeah stay where you are. It sounds like you're exactly where your kind should be living... low effort.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Bitch, if 3rd world heathens can walk their fuckin ass across the planet itself, what tha'shit is your excu- er, oh, I see... yeah... yeah stay where you are. It sounds like you're exactly where your kind should be living... low effort.
cope. you're just jealous because i can actually walk.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make more sense to call the police? I mean wouldn't the police want to know that open drug use was taking place or that there might be a drug house in the area that's selling the shit? Did it occur to you that some fuckin drug dealer's prints might be all over it?

Like, I'm sorry, but in what part of living hell are you at where DRUG NEEDLES strewn about in the street is somehow an acceptable, ignorable, tossable concept?
This was the first time I saw one in public and it was in a nice area. I saw some teenagers walking up the mountain hill a ways away so I assumed it might've been from them. I'm not calling the cops to fix something that takes 3 seconds to fix by throwing it away.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This was the first time I saw one in public and it was in a nice area. I saw some teenagers walking up the mountain hill a ways away so I assumed it might've been from them. I'm not calling the cops to fix something that takes 3 seconds to fix by throwing it away.
But you didn't fix it. You hid it. You covered it up. You facilitated the spread of it. How fuckin retarded are you exactly?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
cope. you're just jealous because i can actually walk.
Wait, is this dude seriously trying to tout his ability to walk as some kind of a super power?

Like... seriously dude? Walking? I mean... I'm pretty sure most people can walk, I do it myself for at least 20 minutes a day... did you really think that only you could walk or something? Like, srsly? LOL

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Lay off the weed
Dude, I think *YOU* need to lay off tha'fuckin weed! You're pickin up random drug needles and hiding the evidence of a crime for "reasons"... like, did you even notify the community you claim to protect that there could be MORE OF THEM!

I mean, you picked up ONE you stupid retard! Without knowing whose dumbass it is that's littering them about, how tha'fuck is that of ANY benefit to ANYONE other than the stupid fuckin drug dealer... whose probably gonna wind up sellin crack to the neighborhood kids and, fuck... it's not like the parents are gonna know, cause... well your dumbass has just been wandering around hiding all the evidence that would have otherwise alerted them to a problem!

Hurr durr!

Fuck dude, I am currently DRUNK ~and~ HIGH and I'm still fuckin smarter than you!

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Dude, I think *YOU* need to lay off tha'fuckin weed! You're pickin up random drug needles and hiding the evidence of a crime for "reasons"... like, did you even notify the community you claim to protect that there could be MORE OF THEM!

I mean, you picked up ONE you stupid retard! Without knowing whose dumbass it is that's littering them about, how tha'fuck is that of ANY benefit to ANYONE other than the stupid fuckin drug dealer... whose probably gonna wind up sellin crack to the neighborhood kids and, fuck... it's not like the parents are gonna know, cause... well your dumbass has just been wandering around hiding all the evidence that would have otherwise alerted them to a problem!

Hurr durr!

Fuck dude, I am currently DRUNK ~and~ HIGH and I'm still fuckin smarter than you!
ok addict

Top Bottom