Brag About Getting Drunk/High

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No shit

Go check out your article
You do realize I'm the one up uploaded that to ED, right?

I mean, I know you're retarded, but like... seriously dude.

Do you want to know who made that?

An unshaven adult baby "girl" from eastern Europe who called herself, "Brakepedal"...

Rem_Chimp_1.jpg

LOL

You really don't understand my article, do you?

Like, you think that shit makes fun of me or bothers me, when... nope.

Nobody cares. Normies don't give a shit. It doesn't even show up in mainstream Google searches, to the point where most crazies are more inclined to quote shit from Kiwi than you tards.

And even if they do find it, well... have you actually looked at it?

Like an adult.

I mean, obviously you think like a child, but... has it really dawned on you, at all... what exactly that article looks like to a functioning adult?

Because it's not the same as you perceive it! LOL

Speaking of ED... you have no new content and your old content (after erasing my stuff) largely just looks like a rando, half-ass compilation of ancient 4Chan and Know Your Meme images with 9Gag level commentary.

Like, I don't mean to tell you your business, but um... maybe you should try harder.

Or stop.

I mean... this middling passive aggressive routine is starting to make me feel bad for you deficients.

You're like you're an institutionalized animal suffering from some weird autistic form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Like I lean over to give you some *TICKLES* and then suddenly you reel back in shock while trying to shield yourself with rando 20 year old photoshops!

*nearly dies laughing*

Oh man I love you guys, you're the best dysfunctional group of severely autistic retards I've ever met! :D

I hope you never change.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
You do realize I'm the one up uploaded that to ED, right?

I mean, I know you're retarded, but like... seriously dude.

Do you want to know who made that?

An unshaven adult baby "girl" from eastern Europe who called herself, "Brakepedal"...

View attachment 28584

LOL

You really don't understand my article, do you?

Like, you think that shit makes fun of me or bothers me, when... nope.

Nobody cares. Normies don't give a shit. It doesn't even show up in mainstream Google searches, to the point where most crazies are more inclined to quote shit from Kiwi than you tards.

And even if they do find it, well... have you actually looked at it?

Like an adult.

I mean, obviously you think like a child, but... has it really dawned on you, at all... what exactly that article looks like to a functioning adult?

Because it's not the same as you perceive it! LOL

Speaking of ED... you have no new content and your old content (after erasing my stuff) largely just looks like a rando, half-ass compilation of ancient 4Chan and Know Your Meme images with 9Gag level commentary.

Like, I don't mean to tell you your business, but um... maybe you should try harder.

Or stop.

I mean... this middling passive aggressive routine is starting to make me feel bad for you deficients.

You're like you're an institutionalized animal suffering from some weird autistic form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Like I lean over to give you some *TICKLES* and then suddenly you reel back in shock while trying to shield yourself with rando 20 year old photoshops!

*nearly dies laughing*

Oh man I love you guys, you're the best dysfunctional group of severely autistic retards I've ever met! :D

I hope you never change.
blah blah blah

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Let me show you how fuck-balls amazing Washington is... there was ONE single day... just ONE... and this is what it pr
you may annoy the everliving fuck out of me sometimes, but these are lovely shots... you ever go boating around commencement bay?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Walla Walla?
They're from all over the state. We do this thing sometimes on our regional news social media where everyone from all over submits pictures if there's some really epic sunrise or sunset going on.

The end result winds up with a flood of amazeballs images and it's like showing off how awesome our state looks.

That last post is all Walla Walla tho.

Top Bottom