Brag About Getting Drunk/High

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you may annoy the everliving fuck out of me sometimes, but these are lovely shots... you ever go boating around commencement bay?
Haven't been boating in a long time. We used to sometimes go to, I think the Snake River and we'd, well, we'd do shit the Washington way...

!!!Tubing.jpg

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
They're from all over the state. We do this thing sometimes on our regional news social media where everyone from all over submits pictures if there's some really epic sunrise or sunset going on.

The end result winds up with a flood of amazeballs images and it's like showing off how awesome our state looks.

That last post is all Walla Walla tho.
Don’t you folks have big volcanoes in your state?

And Bigfoot? And other weird stuff?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
mt rainier and mt st helens

and yes huge tracks of forest for bigfoot hunting
and the space needle
Ok. I need to ask.
How do actual ppl there feel about Bigfoot?
Real? Fake? Cousin Joey in a Gili suit drunk n scaring hippies camping?

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Ok. I need to ask.
there are large carved wooden bigfoot statues, signs that say bigfoot crossing out on random roads, i've gotten a fuckhuge coffee from bigfoot java, which is a coffee chain...
my own mom says she smelled him in the woods once

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
When I finally have my nervous breakdown, I'm going to take so much peyote and run around the forest hooting and whooping and praying he hears my call.
Itll be like finding religion except my Jesus will be a giant smelly ape man.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
there are large carved wooden bigfoot statues, signs that say bigfoot crossing out on random roads, i've gotten a fuckhuge coffee from bigfoot java, which is a coffee chain...
my own mom says she smelled him in the woods once
THERES A BIGFOOT COFFEE CHAIN?!!

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
in a couple months... we can then drive up to hopkinsville for some goblin hunting, n then to western va for flatwoods and mothman
I no longer fear the Flatwoods I can now face him irl

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Ok. I need to ask.
Bigfoot is real, but not what you think.

It's usually just some buck naked, hairy ass old dude tripped tha'fuck out on shrooms and "camping" out in the wilderness.

I know most people don't want to think about this, but like... you know homeless people?

There are like... homeless forest people.

Like, go watch that movie "My Side Of The Mountain"...

It used to be super popular back in the day, thanks to Big Foot...

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Another picture...

"Once back in Concord, Thoreau went through a restless period. In April 1844 he and his friend Edward Hoar accidentally set a fire that consumed 300 acres (120 hectares) of Walden Woods."

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
I cured depression... while high... you're welcome...

Part 1...

Part 2...

Magical extra idea...

View attachment 28372

Also a hat version of this idea but it says "Fuck You".

...or maybe one that links to the "Kittens" page... that might get you in trouble tho. D:
nigger i beat sonic spinball while high

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Me: "a couple 10-second stonefruit draws should do the trick"
Me 20 minutes later: *scared shitless as I visualize my dead grandpa's face eyeless in a kind of "photo filter" way that reminds you of how you remembered the end of the night shift episode of SpongeBob looking when you first saw it in 03*

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Dad bought me a pack of benadryl. How much of the shit do I need to take to get high?
All of it... and then you'll have to pretend you're high, even though you'll just feel drunk... but like tired/sleepy drunk... like a zombie... which isn't being high, unless you don't know what getting high is.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Here is even MOAR time travel...

...wait, should I be telling you this shit? I am... really high right now...

I'm so high I can imagine Chris with a personality! D:

Velociraper

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I have done virtually everything that doesn't involve a needle. Know my way around weed, or at least thought I did. Had never tried edibles, though. So a bro drops by. We're hanging out, talking bikes and sippin brews when he offers me some gummies. I pop a couple in my mouth. 15 minutes later, nothing. Keep waiting, nothing. Wait, nada, wait, nada, wait, WHAM brick fuckin wall of baked.

Decided to avoid edibles after that. I like to control my high.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This was great...

It's the same thing you know. The "early detection" bullshit that NASA is trying to develop to spot asteroids... it's the exact same tech my temporal scan sats use to read back the hyperlight stream.

Only instead of doing it in the vastness of space, you have to do it the vastness of innerspace.

Cause we're talking the effective mass of an electron while not in a complete hyperform (energy field).

So it's like trying to find a two dimensional asteroid inside something as large as the entire solar system.

The trick is to start off using short range temporal experiments with artificial EMP knock-backs.

Because the tachyon is traveling back along a very short, predetermined path, it's exponentially easier to find and then it can be converted from two-dimensional light back into three-dimensional energy.

So basically you take an electron, make it dead stop into mono-dimensional energy, let it fall back through the influence of time and gravity (which doesn't effect one-dimensional objects) and then eventually it collides into an EMP field of your choosing (you have to aim it) which in turn causes it to become hyperlight, two-dimensional energy, as it's bounced back past the present and into the future, where you then "grab" the effective energy ribbon and you read that energy ribbon in the process of respinning it back into a three-dimension, physical object... an electron.

An electron is a one dimensional object that's spun around a neutron to turn it into a hyper-dimensional construct.

Of course, from our dimensional perspective, a one-dimensional hyper-construct is just... a two or three-dimensional object.

We don't readily acknowledge how other dimensional states effect ours.

Like we think of space as an "empty" vacuum instead of thinking of it as a hyperfluid.

Just like stuffing a match into a bowl of water, space sucks energy cross dimensionally and is moving so fast that it has no direct impact on physical reality.

Unless I teach you all how to make that hyper-gravity hammer thing...

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Me: "a couple 10-second stonefruit draws should do the trick"
Me 20 minutes later: *scared shitless as I visualize my dead grandpa's face eyeless in a kind of "photo filter" way that reminds you of how you remembered the end of the night shift episode of SpongeBob looking when you first saw it in 03*
What are stonefruit draws?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh. Vape is a liquid, right? How much of it is water and how much is the active ingredient THC?
Actually, THC vape is like... tree sap.

It's like crazy glue level sticky and takes forever to "pour".

Top Bottom