Can someone explain Serial Experiments Lain or whatever?

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
tl;dr internet merged with everything in the world including television radio etc. some faggot managed to find a way to merge internet with reality, uploaded himself to the wired but he can only control the virtual world lain is the key to merging oti with irl so he tries to convince her to help, she refuses, hilarity ensures and at the end lain becomes literal goddes

Last edited:

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
tl;dr internet merged with everything in the world including television radio etc. some faggot managed to find a way to merge internet with reality, uploaded himself to the wired but he can only control the virtual world lain is the key to merging oti with irl but so he tries to convince her to help, she refuses, hilarity ensures and at the end lain becomes literal goddes
Wow it all makes sense!
it's pretty meh.

pretty sure it's for angsty trannies with programmer socks.
More like teenagers who won't shut up about how everything was better in the 90's.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
People call it cyberpunk
cyberpunk-ish motives were popular in 80-90s animu. you had GITS and akira and bubblegum crisis etc. i always considered lain to be low cyberpunk since it had a little cyberpunk in it

Deus Ex was cool though.
OG deus ex was great, people who like boomer games still masturbate to it on regular basis. later games were shit imo, except for human revolution which had decent gameplay but completely changed entire setting and general aesthetic
1bb5508e61c8c554b2c05cc32458bcdb56979257e6f683631e85763663a54b58_1_1_1.jpg

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
tl;dr internet merged with everything in the world including television radio etc. some faggot managed to find a way to merge internet with reality, uploaded himself to the wired but he can only control the virtual world lain is the key to merging oti with irl but so he tries to convince her to help, she refuses, hilarity ensures and at the end lain becomes literal goddes
Couldn't have summarized it better myself.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Deus Ex was cool though.
that failed cyberpunk game is over with so it's ok to like cyberpunk I just didn't care all that much for Lain and meming it is kinda weird I have a bunch of random Lain shit saved because it winds up in my scraper.

lain_ser56ysre_5y6thser56tyh9.jpg

lain literally me.png

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
It's a fine show. More than anything I like the visual direction of the series. The sound design is a great too. If there is a problem with this show, it's that it attracts pretentious hipsters, who sing praises without really meaning it.

Top Bottom