Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Man this has really gotta hurt their cred. I mean if ANTIFA is to be taken seriously, and after several years of direct death threats, a weak, obese, out of shape, manlet homosexual escaping their grasp once again shouldn't happen. It's been something like six times now that "I'm Andy, and ANTIFA nearly killed me," situation has happened.

This is why you don't do drugs ANTIFA, it interferes with your goals.
Sage advice. Listen up, Antifa

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
in her wiki article
In 2021, a controversy arose in some media outlets, following reports that Cullors (or entities associated with her) had purchased several homes during a five year period. This led to a denial of any wrongdoing and accusations of racism, with Cullors defending her decision to take care of her family and describing the criticism as a right-wing effort to discredit her. On 13, The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation denied it had paid for her purchases of real estate and said they had not paid her any money since 2019, adding that she had only received $120,000 since 2013 for carrying out her work related to the organization.
izzat so

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Something, something, something at this rate give them a week off and in 10 years the problem will be solved. something something something.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Man this has really gotta hurt their cred. I mean if ANTIFA is to be taken seriously, and after several years of direct death threats, a weak, obese, out of shape, manlet homosexual escaping their grasp once again shouldn't happen. It's been something like six times now that "I'm Andy, and ANTIFA nearly killed me," situation has happened.
We really have to ask ourselves though, did this brave journalist really escape a raging mob of murderous lunatics hellbent on killing him so many times? Or does he just go places he's not welcome and get his shit smacked over and over for being a retard?

Reaction score
We really have to ask ourselves though, did this brave journalist really escape a raging mob of murderous lunatics hellbent on killing him so many times? Or does he just go places he's not welcome and get his shit smacked over and over for being a retard?
He makes money off anti-fa's retardation, so yes he does go to their marches and provoke them. Everything for a shekel for a good goy.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
IMG_3849.PNG

"If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly."

Admin

Newfag
Reaction score
111 pages of white rage. I love it! The future is mixed race and it is beautiful.

7A6F004E-D32B-4998-952B-81CE53F056A0.jpeg

Keep mocking blacks at home farting yourself to sleep. I recognize I will be told to an hero but “Flagpole Sitta” by Harvey Danger exclaims that he went around the world to find that stupid people are breeding.

While you cracker ass bitches are smugly circle jerking intellectually ignoring women. Blacks are going around getting pussy and making babies.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Which white people pay for.
Bingo. In the US, negroes have been in the range of 12%-18% of the population for many decades. But during that time they've been the beneficiaries of close to 50% of all government handouts, otherwise known as "gimmedats"

singing pills

best poster ever
Reaction score
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Top Bottom