Chinese Defector Presents Evidence Covid 19 made in Lab

Reaction score
https://www.scribd.com/document/475993573/The-Yan-Report

" The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. "

This lady fled China and with some others doctors published this report. Thought this was noteworthy. Only problem is shes been linked with Steve Bannon and hes got fraud charges against him for ripping off his own supporters, as well as links to some billionare that fled china and hates the CCP.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/09/15/latest_news/1600196698_232755.html

Ill update the thread with more info I find.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
https://www.scribd.com/document/475993573/The-Yan-Report

" The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. "

This lady fled China and with some others doctors published this report. Thought this was noteworthy. Only problem is shes been linked with Steve Bannon and hes got fraud charges against him for ripping off his own supporters, as well as links to some billionare that fled china and hates the CCP.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/09/15/latest_news/1600196698_232755.html

Ill update the thread with more info I find.
yes because i always get my medical advice from defectors with a grudge.

there are hundreds of different types of coronaviruses, some only infect animals, and some make the jump to humans. what is the most likely scenario....china whips up a biological weapon and are retarded enough to infect themselves with it, or rather that a myriad of factors like over population, population concentration, and a close lifestyle with their food supply turned into a perfect storm for a pandemic. Remember Covid19 isnt the first coronavirus to pop out of ching chong land.

Reaction score
yes because i always get my medical advice from defectors with a grudge.

there are hundreds of different types of coronaviruses, some only infect animals, and some make the jump to humans. what is the most likely scenario....china whips up a biological weapon and are retarded enough to infect themselves with it, or rather that a myriad of factors like over population, population concentration, and a close lifestyle with their food supply turned into a perfect storm for a pandemic. Remember Covid19 isnt the first coronavirus to pop out of ching chong land.
Thats why I showed the dude with the counter points tweets.

Sars popped up in China, but there was also an incident in Bejieng were they were researching Sars in a lab and someone didnt decontimate and a few people got infected with Sars. China claims to be over its Coronavirus pandemic, and put forth an abusrdly low death rate compared to what the virus has killed in other countries. Their economy is doing alright whereas the US and other countries are still a mess due to multiple factors.

If over population and population concentration are what caused Covid 19 to come about, why havent their been a few Coronaviruses coming from India? Their even more overpopulated then China and live close to nature, and 40% of them dont use a modern tiolet .

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
Thats why I showed the dude with the counter points tweets.

Sars popped up in China, but there was also an incident in Bejieng were they were researching Sars in a lab and someone didnt decontimate and a few people got infected with Sars. China claims to be over its Coronavirus pandemic, and put forth an abusrdly low death rate compared to what the virus has killed in other countries. Their economy is doing alright whereas the US and other countries are still a mess due to multiple factors.

If over population and population concentration are what caused Covid 19 to come about, why havent their been a few Coronaviruses coming from India? Their even more overpopulated then China and live close to nature, and 40% of them dont use a modern tiolet .
the last know case of smallpox claimed the life of a british medical photographer. That doesn't mean the limeys were whipping up a bioweapon.

as to why china and not india? Im no expert, so your question got me to delve into this, and offhand Id say it was because of bats. Both countries have a diversity of bats, and they seem to be a natural reservoir of the coronavirus types. However harvesting bats for food and medicinal purposes is way more prevalent in far east asian countries than say india. here is a link to explore that if ur truly bored: bats as food etc

Also don't forget about MERS-Cov, which the first confirmed case was in jeddah in 2012.....those dirty camel fuckers.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
If over population and population concentration are what caused Covid 19 to come about, why havent their been a few Coronaviruses coming from India?
many factors, pajeets have different diet, eat a lot more of spicy food that is known to be beneficial to your health and kill germs, they don't eat rats caught on the same dirty street they cook them like fucking chinks do, different climate etc.
i've read somewhere that pajeets are genetically more resistant to certain viruses that affect other races, dunno if its connected to the fact that for the past few thousands years there were bathing, shitting, drinking and burying their dead using the same river

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
IDK HOW THIS VIRUS WORKS WHY DOES IT SCREW SOME PPL OVER SO HARD????

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
during the famines in China it became common-place to hunt everything that breathed for food. Everything from turtles to bats were turned into mystery meat for soups and what not. Its just what people had to do to survive.

Sadly this trend didn't go away with time and people are still eating fucked up dirty animals that they shouldn't eat. hence why so many viruses pop out of china.

Reaction score
so wheres the evidence
This is what she is claiming.

the last know case of smallpox claimed the life of a british medical photographer. That doesn't mean the limeys were whipping up a bioweapon.

as to why china and not india? Im no expert, so your question got me to delve into this, and offhand Id say it was because of bats. Both countries have a diversity of bats, and they seem to be a natural reservoir of the coronavirus types. However harvesting bats for food and medicinal purposes is way more prevalent in far east asian countries than say india. here is a link to explore that if ur truly bored: bats as food etc

Also don't forget about MERS-Cov, which the first confirmed case was in jeddah in 2012.....those dirty camel fuckers.
Informative post. But eating bats is also done in Africa, were eating bats was linked to an ebola outbreak in some west african country. What makes me suspicious is that this Coronavirus Sars-Covid2 is much more contagious then MERs or SARs1. And It has DNA sequences with HIV and Malaria in it, as well it hit in an election year, and the democrats have used the virus to do lockdown laws, which were only suppose to last 15 days and now he we are many months later with the borders between US, Canada and mexico still closed. It just is too many coincidences and that makes me suspcious. As well the American medical establishment is trash, as they said BLM riots wouldnt spread the virus but reopening the economy would.
during the famines in China it became common-place to hunt everything that breathed for food. Everything from turtles to bats were turned into mystery meat for soups and what not. Its just what people had to do to survive.

Sadly this trend didn't go away with time and people are still eating fucked up dirty animals that they shouldn't eat. hence why so many viruses pop out of china.
Chinese people also import poached Rhino products like ground up Rhino horn because they think it will make your dick hard. They truly have some strange habits.

looks like china is in need of some freedom
The fact the CCP/Chinks are claiming only 4,000 people died in their country, whereas 140,000 people have died of Covid LINKED deaths in the US, means someone is lying here. Possibly the Chinese government. China is also closer to getting a vaccine then any other country except Russia.

Ricki

Newfag
Reaction score
The fact the CCP/Chinks are claiming only 4,000 people died in their country, whereas 140,000 people have died of Covid LINKED deaths in the US, means someone is lying here. Possibly the Chinese government. China is also closer to getting a vaccine then any other country except Russia.
Oh China's government is definitely lying, they'll do anything to save face and pretend they did no wrong. Let's look at recent history.
  • 2008, The baby formula incident. China imported and exported a shit ton of baby formula that had been laced with industrial chemicals to artificially boost protein. It ended up killing six babies and hospitalizing 54,000 that we know of. China told its journalists not to speak about it and had several parents of victims arrested when they tried to bring it up. Four years later the whistleblower was found murdered with several knife wounds to the back.
  • China hid the fact that Covid-19 was even a thing. They knew about it back in November.
  • 2015 Tianjin explosions. 173 people died in the explosions at Tianjin China. According to sources, in the immediate aftermath of the explosion officers were instructed to remove bodies from the scene to understate the official death toll.
  • Tiananmen Square Massacre. No need to explain that one.
  • 2008 earthquake that killed almost an entire school of kids and teachers. The budget for construction of the building was believed to have been embezzled by local Chinese officials, leaving the building structurally weak. The Chinese government tried to suppress this by either arresting or paying off grieving parents.
And those are just the ones I can remember.

Reaction score
Oh China's government is definitely lying, they'll do anything to save face and pretend they did no wrong. Let's look at recent history.
  • 2008, The baby formula incident. China imported and exported a shit ton of baby formula that had been laced with industrial chemicals to artificially boost protein. It ended up killing six babies and hospitalizing 54,000 that we know of. China told its journalists not to speak about it and had several parents of victims arrested when they tried to bring it up. Four years later the whistleblower was found murdered with several knife wounds to the back.
  • China hid the fact that Covid-19 was even a thing. They knew about it back in November.
  • 2015 Tianjin explosions. 173 people died in the explosions at Tianjin China. According to sources, in the immediate aftermath of the explosion officers were instructed to remove bodies from the scene to understate the official death toll.
  • Tiananmen Square Massacre. No need to explain that one.
  • 2008 earthquake that killed almost an entire school of kids and teachers. The budget for construction of the building was believed to have been embezzled by local Chinese officials, leaving the building structurally weak. The Chinese government tried to suppress this by either arresting or paying off grieving parents.
And those are just the ones I can remember.
Yup sounds like typical Chink tricks. They lie out of their ass when it suits them.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Yup sounds like typical Chink tricks. They lie out of their ass when it suits them.
It's a double dose of them being Chinese AND Communists, seeing as the latter also has a habit of sweeping shit under the rug while also being a living tu quoque falacy. Afterall, that's where the whole "but in the US, you are still lynchin' negros!" catchphrase came from.

It'll be a cold day in hell before you see anything like a "truth and reconciliation commission" in China, unless it somehow manages to maintain the CCP's continued survival.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Oh and twitter suspended her for saying the Chinks made Coronavirus in a lab and intentionally released it. If its all bullshit why censor it ? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...med-coronavirus-was-made-in-a-lab/ar-BB195VkW
That's flat earther talk right there: "If flat Earth theory is nonsense, then why is YouTube censoring it?"

Because the kind of misinformation that these bullshit "theories" contain has a habit of causing real harm to others, and these privately owned platforms don't what to aid spreading that harm if they can actually stop it to begin with.

If these people with these BS claims had any degree of integrity and intellectual honesty, they would be more concerned about how their message is disseminated by people that they are about simply trying to "wake the sheeple up". But they don't REALLY care, they just want the attention, and these platforms like Twitter and YouTube know it.

Reaction score
That's flat earther talk right there: "If flat Earth theory is nonsense, then why is YouTube censoring it?"

Because the kind of misinformation that these bullshit "theories" contain has a habit of causing real harm to others, and these privately owned platforms don't what to aid spreading that harm if they can actually stop it to begin with.

If these people with these BS claims had any degree of integrity and intellectual honesty, they would be more concerned about how their message is disseminated by people that they are about simply trying to "wake the sheeple up". But they don't REALLY care, they just want the attention, and these platforms like Twitter and YouTube know it.
I was walking down my street one time and I ran into a guy who believed in the Flat Earth conspiracy. He told me the world was run by people who believe in Sun worship and that we are actually in a snowglobe on top of a massive earth. He said all kinds of shit about them making the moon and the sun one, its pretty nifty to listen too.

He also said the corona virus was mini suns created by the sun worshippers.

Ricki

Newfag
Reaction score

As much as I hate censorship I have to agree with this. I remember the amount of damage the 5G causes Covid-19 rumor caused.

Reaction score
As much as I hate censorship I have to agree with this. I remember the amount of damage the 5G causes Covid-19 rumor caused.
Yeah yeah, im not claiming the earth is flat or that 5g causes coronavirus symptoms , I think China and WHO lied about the virus and that it might have been made in a lab. Thats it. Thats the extent of my conspiracy claims.

Obviously all of this evil was done by sun worshippers.

Reaction score

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
The way I see it, it's no more censorship for a website to ban discussion of a fringe topic on their site than it is to kick someone out of your own house because they said shit you didn't like.

In both cases it's the owner of a property executing their own rights to who they will allow to be/remain on their property, nothing more. Especially since no one is saying you can't EVER talk about those things, just that you can't talk about it HERE. Hell, build your own Twitter or Wikipedia, then you can talk about all that as much as you want.

Reaction score
The way I see it, it's no more censorship for a website to ban discussion of a fringe topic on their site than it is to kick someone out of your own house because they said shit you didn't like.

In both cases it's the owner of a property executing their own rights to who they will allow to be/remain on their property, nothing more. Especially since no one is saying you can't EVER talk about those things, just that you can't talk about it HERE. Hell, build your own Twitter or Wikipedia, then you can talk about all that as much as you want.
Yes Multi national corporations that do business in 120 countries are the same as 1 person owning a house.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Yes Multi national corporations that do business in 120 countries are the same as 1 person owning a house.
When does private property cease to have the rules and laws of private property apply? When it has 2 owners? 3? 4? At what point did it cross the line such that the two aren't similar?

It has always been private property. Just because they let you write your own posts on in it never changed that, and it's a fallacy to assume that it ever changed. Afterall, did you not even read the agreement that you had to agree to before you signed up?

Reaction score
When does private property cease to have the rules and laws of private property apply? When it has 2 owners? 3? 4? At what point did it cross the line such that the two aren't similar?

It has always been private property. Just because they let you write your own posts on in it never changed that, and it's a fallacy to assume that it ever changed. Afterall, did you not even read the agreement that you had to agree to before you signed up?
It stops becoming private property when it becomes a UTILITY like say , Telephones and facebook and twitter are utilities used by tens of millions of people to communicate everyday. They should be regulated like Telephones. But thanks for the lolbeterian bullshit.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, im not claiming the earth is flat or that 5g causes coronavirus symptoms , I think China and WHO lied about the virus and that it might have been made in a lab. Thats it. Thats the extent of my conspiracy claims.

Obviously all of this evil was done by sun worshippers.
The vaccine was patented before the pandemic started, in my expert opinion (PhD in memetics, datashaman et al) the vaccine is probably either to increase susceptibility to future engineered viruses (increasing death toll) or to reduce fertility. The elites are really dedicated to their guidestones and have no problem lying to everyone and injecting a fake vaccine into people to maintain humanity under 500 million

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
The vaccine was patented before the pandemic started, in my expert opinion (PhD in memetics, datashaman et al) the vaccine is probably either to increase susceptibility to future engineered viruses (increasing death toll) or to reduce fertility. The elites are really dedicated to their guidestones and have no problem lying to everyone and injecting a fake vaccine into people to maintain humanity under 500 million
Doesn't make sense. Why sterilize the people who believe your scam? Shouldn't you want to reduce the numbers of the covid deniers?

Top Bottom