Christianity

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
How the actual fuck can anyone believe in that shit?

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Most religious scripture sounds rather improbable.

Realistic story plots are not the point of a religion tho.

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
Jesus is the biggest mary sue in all of fiction
wouldn't a mary sue be able to style all over pontius pilate, do a donut in the inner temple, kick out the moneylenders and then make an honest woman out of Mary Mags

by fucking her pregnant, of course

because this is america Judaea

Leviathan2098

Newfag
Reaction score
I can see some value in certain aspects of christianity. Like criticism of rich people, the golden rule, etc. Though I do consider myself an Atheist.

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
It's not surprising. If you were indoctrinated since you were a child it's just going to feel obvious that your religion is the truth. Children are extremely susceptible to long term delusions. Brain plasticity has its cons too.

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the atheists when that great morning arrives. They'll be nothing but death Hell and the grave for you.

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the atheists when that great morning arrives. They'll be nothing but death Hell and the grave for you.
Actually, jokes on you. Imma throw a reverse Pascals Wager at you and let you know that God made it such that there is no evidence for his existence to weed out the idiots from the smart people. If you have no evidence then you have no reason to believe. Therefor the believers will be separated form God and the atheists are going to heaven. Allahu akbar... motherfucker.

Last edited:

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
god seems like a petty, pedantic jerk

a real fuck head

in short, i would not invite this individual to fuck my sister.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
god seems like a petty, pedantic jerk

a real fuck head

in short, i would not invite this individual to fuck my sister.
to believe in something and not go to hell, ain't that the deal of a life time?

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I know this is poorly constructed bait but I'm still gonna reply because this is an issue that pisses me off.
TL;DR Christianity is seen in the west as retarded because Protestantism is retarded.

That's it really lads, can't even describe the sheer scale of dumb ways in which most Protestant churches raeped church's doctrine. Most of those illiterates take for example Book Of Genesis literally while consensus of both theological and literary experts states clearly that it's combination of real history, mythos and didactic stories centered among legendary and semi-legendary patriarchs, instead Protestants read those books and don't get from them what they were intended to teach so they read think that world was built in seven days because they couldn't get allegory if it smacked them in their fucking faces or completely ignore that numbers in Bible were symbolical (for example number forty must be interpreted as a lot of something, forty and four meaning shitload). On top of that many of those churches incorporate into their canon some crazy apocrypha like Mormons and their book that first allowed polygamy only to later retcon it because US government got pissed. Problem with Protestantism is that it gives every moron basis to start his own church and shill his own ideas under guise of Christianity, that's why Islam is getting stronger and Christianity is getting weaker despite both being based on the same belief system, Islam is pretty homogeneous with circa 90% of Islamists following the Sunni doctrine whilst Christians are more and more divided. Oh, and they also rejected most of theologians leaving themselves without philosophical support open to attacks from 16-year old reddit atheists.
When you look on the statistics the more protestant country was the faster it secularizes. You could argue that's because people in the west are developing towards more progressive and therefore better civilization (which is very questionable statement in itself) which need no religion but slower developing protestant countries in eastern Europe, good example being Estonia (which is the most secular country in jewrope if I'm not wrong), are losing believers faster than Catholic countries.
Can't really blame people, especially in dumbfuckingstan where you have different wacky church in every city, Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses running amok trying to get into your houses and Jesus freaks who think that you can't hold hands before marriage or have a good time in general because YHWH said no fun allowed, which he did not.

Note that most of the above is just my uneducated opinion propped up by few facts, we can return to calling each other faggots now.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I know this is poorly constructed bait but I'm still gonna reply because this is an issue that pisses me off.
TL;DR Christianity is seen in the west as retarded because Protestantism is retarded.

That's it really lads, can't even describe the sheer scale of dumb ways in which most Protestant churches raeped church's doctrine. Most of those illiterates take for example Book Of Genesis literally while consensus of both theological and literary experts states clearly that it's combination of real history, mythos and didactic stories centered among legendary and semi-legendary patriarchs, instead Protestants read those books and don't get from them what they were intended to teach so they read think that world was built in seven days because they couldn't get allegory if it smacked them in their fucking faces or completely ignore that numbers in Bible were symbolical (for example number forty must be interpreted as a lot of something, forty and four meaning shitload). On top of that many of those churches incorporate into their canon some crazy apocrypha like Mormons and their book that first allowed polygamy only to later retcon it because US government got pissed. Problem with Protestantism is that it gives every moron basis to start his own church and shill his own ideas under guise of Christianity, that's why Islam is getting stronger and Christianity is getting weaker despite both being based on the same belief system, Islam is pretty homogeneous with circa 90% of Islamists following the Sunni doctrine whilst Christians are more and more divided. Oh, and they also rejected most of theologians leaving themselves without philosophical support open to attacks from 16-year old reddit atheists.
When you look on the statistics the more protestant country was the faster it secularizes. You could argue that's because people in the west are developing towards more progressive and therefore better civilization (which is very questionable statement in itself) which need no religion but slower developing protestant countries in eastern Europe, good example being Estonia (which is the most secular country in jewrope if I'm not wrong), are losing believers faster than Catholic countries.
Can't really blame people, especially in dumbfuckingstan where you have different wacky church in every city, Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses running amok trying to get into your houses and Jesus freaks who think that you can't hold hands before marriage or have a good time in general because YHWH said no fun allowed, which he did not.

Note that most of the above is just my uneducated opinion propped up by few facts, we can return to calling each other faggots now.
all denominations of Christianity are retarded. catholic countries really arent any more devout than protestant ones in europe

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
I just dont understand how anyone can believe in a holy jew that rose from the dead

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
It's not surprising. If you were indoctrinated since you were a child it's just going to feel obvious that your religion is the truth
its actually a form of brainwashing when you think about it
the fucking mental backflips christians/jews/muslims go through to try say god exists without having any sign of existence

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
The only difference between a religion and a cult is the number of members, at least in most cases.

Let's examine how religions work compared to how cults work.

Religions require one to believe in something (god, universal consciousness, aliens) and venerate that imaginary being.

Cults sometimes require its members to acknowledge a deity, or a leader(s).

Religions have a conditioning process by which new recruits are acclimated to the faith. Members are encouraged to perform certain rituals that will guide and direct their lives.

Cults have a conditioning process by which new recruits are acclimated to a belief. They're required to practice certain rituals.

Religions brainwash people by having them hear the same message over and over again, week after week. They encourage attending group meetings, which are usually smaller in size than the regular Sunday meetings for example. Why the smaller groups? I can give you an example. One of the local churches in my town has a leadership group. They pull people into that group who they think could be potential leaders in the church. They make those people feel special. These people are being groomed for leadership roles. They will sit in seats of power.

Cults brainwash people by doing the same thing; repeating the same message over and over. Cults have smaller groups within them where people are groomed to be leaders. These people are picked because of their intellect, devotion, and ability to influence others. No different than what religions do.

Religions guilt people into staying a member. If you don't act this way then you're a sinner. If you don't give tithes then you're not doing god's will. If you don't attend church you aren't worshiping god in the right way. If you don't believe, you're condemned by god. Surely, you don't want god as your enemy, right?

Cults guilt people into staying by telling them that if they don't follow the directives of the organization then they must not care for their families or anyone for that matter. I was in an Amway group that used this technique quite often. If you didn't show the "plan" as they called it, then you didn't care about your family or your future.

Religions require its members to have blind faith in a god, and often the leaders of the organization. Don't question authority, just do.

Cults demand its members have blind faith in a deity or a leader(s).

The reason we differentiate cults from religions is that religion is accepted by the mainstream public. Surely, millions of people couldn't be delusional. They sit and pray to an imaginary being, give 10% of their money to god (really, god needs money?), attend weekly services, and proselytize. Cults are more subtle, because they go outside the mainstream. Cult leaders know they won't be accepted by the mainstream, because their beliefs are sometimes extreme compared to mainstream religion.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
anyone saying Islam is more barbaric really should read up on the northern crusades, the inquisition, literally anything the catholic church did from 400 AD until the reformation.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Leftist bullshit.
No the main difference between a cult and a religion is how it treats people who want to leave. A religion will freely allow someone to join or leave. A cult has severe penalties for someone who wants to leave which include: death, financial and social ruin, limits on social and fiscal advancement.

The medieval times were medieval.
You've never been a deep thinker.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Funny how atheists always leave out the other two of the Abrahamic three and completely ignores eastern beliefs.
The belief in a deity or a "greater power," is nearly unanimous throughout the world's population.

Atheism is anti-Christian not anti-religion.

Last edited:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Funny how atheists always leave out the other two of the Abrahamic three and completely ignores eastern beliefs.
The belief in a deity or a "greater power," is nearly unanimous throughout the world's population.

Atheism is anti-Christian not anti-religion.
1, im not an atheist and
the fucking mental backflips christians/jews/muslims go through to try say god exists without having any sign of existence

Top Bottom