Christianity

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Every man I lay eyes upon is a faggot. This is why I only surround myself with women.

My fingernails are perfect because I only count money and touch fine bitches.
You truly are an exquisite gentleman. I must give you the road

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
You are ironically the biggest faggot on this site btw

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Is there a religion that postulates reasonable stuff as dogma?

Look at it as if it were a fandom of some superhero? Jews/Christians are Marvel and the muzzies are DC?

eta: Usually I don´t give a shit, but is it really necessary to drag this retarded bitchfight to the ED frontpage? Without any context?
eta2: nvrm, I don´t give a shit.

Last edited:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Because it was a patriarchal society and in the ME it still is. You're using modern perceptions, viewpoints and judgements on a time which was of a different culture. That is so fucking wrong but so fucking common now.

Management can determine the focus of anything. It can choose to ignore somethings and allow others. Liberals tend to want to change with the times while conservatives want to keep tradition. Tradition is often seen as bad by the homosexuals because traditionally homosexuality was seen as wrong or an illness.

You can try to frame Christ as gay as many homos do hell why not they've tried to frame every single important person as gay to validate their existence.
why are you trying to deny that jesus was a gay man by talking about "liberals"

Addie

Ediot
Reaction score
The reason they aren't anymore is because insanity causes clinically significant distress and/or impairment in social or occupational functioning.
View attachment 1817

As you can see, this is not the case.
Thats what ive been telling him all this time. GS has Ethiopian IQ however so he doesnt quite understand

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Several Hindu priests have performed same-sex marriages, arguing that love is the result of attachments from previous births and that marriage, as a union of spirit, is transcendental to gender.

It is often regarded that Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality.

Also since Shinto is basically the weeb version of Hellenism, tons of the deities they worship are fags.
I literally cited the religious texts. You provided a wiki page? Seriously?

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
this is your society on organized religions, notice how the wh*tes still live in dirt huts because they were tree hugging hippy faggots at that point in time, quite sad.

View attachment 8423
Your basement is just a nigger mudhut like your ancestors used a billion years ago except they used to get laid in those we just collect anime figurines in them now
A civilized man's livingspace is symmetrical and has a sacrificial chamber in the middle, otherwise you live in a shithut asshouse like the nigger you are

Top Bottom