moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
AMD gud, but MSI gets an F- grade for their shitty software.

I had to flash BIOS because of a kernel error message, tried some beta build of their newest firmware and it kept hardlocking until I downgraded into a previous version.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I fucked up the thermal paste spread trying to get the CPU fan on before realizing the manual left out crucial details and my dad took the auto first thing in the morning and mom's too busy to take me to microcenter for thermal paste fml
Put Hellman's mayo on it
9/10 computer experts agree it is the greatest thermal paste don't let Big Paste scam you out of your hard earned dough

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Motherboard and CPU. Thing still isn't working after half a tube of thermal paste so I'm pretty sure the mobo's just defective. Taking it back to microcenter tomorrow
Knowing your autistic enthusiasm for anything electronic and your delusions of mental superiority, I bet you shocked the CPU and or MOBO. I doubt they will take it back because retards often don't' wear or use the proper equipment when assembling their "ProGamer Rig." Good luck.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Motherboard and CPU. Thing still isn't working after half a tube of thermal paste so I'm pretty sure the mobo's just defective. Taking it back to microcenter tomorrow
Pretty sure you killed the board. Good luck getting your money back

Knowing your autistic enthusiasm for anything electronic and your delusions of mental superiority, I bet you shocked the CPU and or MOBO. I doubt they will take it back because retards often don't' wear or use the proper equipment when assembling their "ProGamer Rig." Good luck.
Id only wear a grounding bracelet if i was assembling pcs as a job

Top Bottom