Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I'm only going to game at 1080p with high or maxed settings, so probably not.

Apparently 4x8 does offer a few extra frames compared to 2x8. That, and I dont know anybody who uses or tests with 2x16.
If you go into a build knowing you need 32gb, which it sounds like you do not

You buy 2x16 so you can upgrade later when needed

32gb in 8gb sticks is only when you buy 16gb and decide later on that you actually need more

Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
An update to my shopping list: I managed to convince my dad that I would only be needing the one 2X8 kit of Crucial Ballistix. It'll be here in a week or two.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I bought an iPad for my nephews 8th bday that's next week. My brother just informed me last night the little runt is already getting one from his grandma. Since I lost the receipt and don't feel like pawning it for booze money I now have an iPad for the first time in my life. The birthday boy will now be getting a decent amount of Pokémon cards from his fat gay uncle.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
I bought an iPad for my nephews 8th bday that's next week. My brother just informed me last night the little runt is already getting one from his grandma. Since I lost the receipt and don't feel like pawning it for booze money I now have an iPad for the first time in my life. The birthday boy will now be getting a decent amount of Pokémon cards from his fat gay uncle.
when i was 8 i just had a DS lite and PSP 2000

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
when i was 8 i had cool looking stick and pool of mud behind the house
i feel that. I spent alot of pre-teen years stealing matches and lighters and starting little fires with pine needles and bark behind the shed in my back yard. Did end up getting a gameboy color at one and played that motherfucker till it broke.

Something

Lost Soul
Reaction score
I recently bought a whole new setup.... Went from a laptop back to a desktop, got a new tower, monitor, mouse, desk and leather chair. The only thing I had from before was my speakers.

Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
My son pulled 1000+ crab traps in 2 weeks to buy this stuff, was it money well spent?

View attachment 14223
View attachment 14224

He got a new keyboard and mouse with the extra cash
Processor's not bad, but idk about paying 210 for a TUF board. That's at the top end of the b550 chipset, he could have gotten an AssRock Taichi off of ebay at that price

Top Bottom