Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
View attachment 15110

Chonkasaurus meets Chonkasaurus Rex
at first i was playing RDR2 and i didnt really notice the difference. sure i could see that i was getting double fps (45 to 90ish) but it didnt really mean much

then i was playing bf5 and lol going from 120fps on high to 160 fps ultra seemed to make a massive difference

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Throw up some Kombustor scores
Im at work atm but i did run a few yesterday to check the health of the card

I think it ran 5500 (?) without touching the clocks

card either needs a clean, repaste, more case airflow or a combination of the three

Encountered an issue i didnt have with the 1080. I need to change to a different case fan profile when gaming because i have a front mounted aio and because generally my cpu isnt doing anything in games the fans arent ramping up to blow air over the gpu

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Got my NAS set up and working with all my shit moved over.

1629621388370.png

1629621509263.png

1629621547484.png

Disclosure: I already had 2 x 16tb drives prior to setting this up.

Seagate fucked up and sent me a dead drive from Scamazon
Scamazon said Seagate would send me a new one and I had to send the old one back
Replacement shipping from Seagate suddenly goes into my cancelled orders
I refund the dead drive through Amazon and buy a new drive; this time coming from someone more competent than Seagate
Seagate fucked up and sent the replacement drive anyway.
Both replacement drives arrive the same day.

Now I have a $400 coaster sitting on my desk waiting for me to RMA it through Seagate directly (it's still under warranty), and another in a box waiting for me to put it into my desktop.

Also got a fatter SSD to put gaymes on since I freed up a couple of sata ports on my desktop and a managed gigabit switch so I can do link aggregation with the 4 ethernet ports on my NAS. Eventually, I'll use the PoE to run a couple of security cams on maybe an old computer idk.

Right now my storage capacity between all my devices is as such (not counting the 1TB of NAS SSD cache I added)

Desktop:
500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2
225GB SanDisk SSD (in icydock hotswap PCIe cage)
4TB Samsung 870 QVO SSD
8TB Seagate HDD
10TB Seagate HDD
4TB WD HDD External

NAS:
5x 16TB Seagate HDD

Total:
107 TB

Unused:
16TB Seagate HDD

Edit:

Last edited: