BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Okay, uh... I'm kinda high. Let me uh, let me try and explain this in more detail using my god level intellect... let me just, get a bit more high first.

*looks at US law*

OUCH! D:

That... that hurt! What did you idiots do?!

...yikes!

Um... you missed something! D:

No, I mean, like... you really, really, REALLY missed something!

A LOT!

Okay, okay so I need to dumb this down so you can understand real easy. Okay... rock, paper scissors! :D

Now let's take... LIFE... LIBERTY... PURSUIT (of happiness).

So, state laws, federal laws... the later supersede state laws, BUT, only as far as the powers that the government actually has.

So, for example, the government can actively try and prevent DRUG TRADE, but the government absolutely cannot EVER tell you what you can and cannot put into your own body.

If they did, they would be violating your liberty and your pursuit of happiness.

True, they could claim that it's dangerous to your health and in turn could kill you and as such they could hold up their portion of the proverbial Triforce, but uh... one piece ain't gonna cut it for ABSOLUTE POWER! Need all three for that magic trick!

No, with only ONE piece, the government is inherently restricted by the ideological protections pre-built into the system.

For example the government cannot try and protect your life by taking away your liberty or your pursuit of happiness.

That doesn't mean the government can't TRY and save your life, just that they are ideologically restricted to largely non-invasive actions, like preventing drug trade, drug importation, they can provide rehab services, education, blah, blah... the government ABSOLUTELY CANNOT put you in jail for drugs... EVER!

To claim that they're protecting one of the rights by taking away two of your other rights is legal nonsense when it's a "victimless crime"! Legally speaking each one of those INALIENABLE rights stands on its own, no ONE right supersedes ANY of the others!

That's why this "emergency powers" nonsense is also legal bunk, because that's not a functional power of the government. If there's a true emergency it's up to the people to deal with it. The government's "emergency powers" do not legally extend any further than providing educational and community safety programs and services to teach individuals what do in an emergency and to provide the systems to deal with shit... and in turn the government then is also upholding and encouraging LIBERTY aka CHOICE by teaching people what they can do to help in an emergency and how, and in turn that liberty extending knowledge will in turn increase their potential range of happiness as well as their ability to survive AND save others!

You see, the idea is to NOT be directly reliant on the government, that is the people don't serve the government, rather the government serves the people.

You can make certain arguments about "the needs of the many"... but you can't do it lopsidedly. Government actions to protect or save the lives of the group, cannot overwrite the liberty or pursuit of happiness of the group. They must be taken as a whole, any level of dissent only proves the existence of liberty at risk of being destroyed and in turn happiness. So they can make like SUGGESTIONS, they can provide RESOURCES but they absolutely cannot FORCE you to do anything.

The government does not EVER have that power! If they try and exercise that power... the Declaration of Independence grants you, under natural law, the ability as well the mandate to remove any despots.

Any questions?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Okay, okay more high, uh... so like... with adulteration and consumer protection... well lies and duplicitous actions aimed by corporations directly endanger lives, choice and happiness all at the same time.

Meaning... if someone commits such a crime they should be put in jail!

Meaning... most of CNN should be serving time in prison... if we lived in a perfect world.

Same with a murderer, their actions directly endanger lives, choice and happiness of the masses all at the same time.

As far as COVID, with the un-jabbed, our actions can't affect others to any significantly greater or lesser degree than the probability of lethal side effects from the vaccine itself.

Meaning... either choice carries risk of death, so neither choice can override the others liberty or pursuit.

This stuff is *SO* simple!

How did you manage to fuck everything up so badly!?

Sometimes I really hate being high... I can see just how stupid you've all been and it... disturbs me, looking at your "society".

You really are living in an Idiocracy... I hope you all realize at least that much.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Oh OK, that explains why there's no Federal drug laws

oh wait
Federal Drug laws do not infringe on states rights. However, state drug laws can and do violate federal drug laws. But it all depends on whether or not the federal government is willing to enforce those laws.

I think federal drug laws should be enforced with extreme prejudice.

If people do not like the federal drug laws or they believe they’re unconstitutional, there are several remedies they may attempt including petitioning the government, electing people who will change those laws, and taking their case to the Supreme Court.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
As anyone with a brain fully understands, the purchase and use of illicit drugs is definitely NOT a ‘victimless crime’.
Right, but the damage that it causes... it would cost like... what... 1/1000th... hell, probably more like 1/1,000,000th what the government spends on drug related incarceration alone!

It would make exponentially more sense to just allow all drugs and then you'd have BILLIONS to spend on anti-drug campaigns, rehab centers, community outreach programs, etc, etc, etc.

See... it's like... you're so stupid that you're trying to fight with force... but you can fight with other things, besides force.

But you... you don't get that. You're too stupid.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Right, but the damage that it causes... it would cost like... what... 1/1000th... hell, probably more like 1/1,000,000th what the government spends on drug related incarceration alone!

It would make exponentially more sense to just allow all drugs and then you'd have BILLIONS to spend on anti-drug campaigns, rehab centers, community outreach programs, etc, etc, etc.

See... it's like... you're so stupid that you're trying to fight with force... but you can fight with other things, besides force.

But you... you don't get that. You're too stupid.
Indeed, that is the druggy’s refrain: “Legalize all of these toxins and then when millions of people have chosen to sufficiently poison themselves, force the taxpayers to CONSTANTLY pay to try and rehabilitate them...which rarely works.”

It’s such a dumb idea that it’s no wonder that it is almost always druggies who suggest it.

Here’s a better idea: Follow the lead of Singapore, which does not have a drug problem, and start executing people who violate federal drug laws. Watch as incarceration rates for drug offences plummet. Watch as the number of people who use illicit drugs decreases dramatically.

It’s called Tough Love and it works.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Indeed, that is the druggy’s refrain: “Legalize all of these toxins and then when millions of people have chosen to sufficiently poison themselves, force the taxpayers to CONSTANTLY pay to try and rehabilitate them...which rarely works.”

It’s such a dumb idea that it’s no wonder that it is almost always druggies who suggest it.

Here’s a better idea: Follow the lead of Singapore, which does not have a drug problem, and start executing people who violate federal drug laws. Watch as incarceration rates for drug offences plummet. Watch as the number of people who use illicit drugs decreases dramatically.

It’s called Tough Love and it works.
No, you retard, it's called DESPOTISM and it produces... well, that's just it... NOTHING!

It is the functional stagnation of creative development.

You don't like it, because you're too WEAK to handle it... but we don't make steak illegal just because a BABY, like you, can't fucking CHEW IT!

Let alone swallow it... ya know... all that PRIDE that ya got stuck in your idiot throat!

How about this... we just make it illegal for fag queens likes you to use drugs! :D

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
No, you retard, it's called DESPOTISM and it produces... well, that's just it... NOTHING!

It is the functional stagnation of creative development.
Just a Hint: The drugs don’t actually make you creative, they just make you THINK you’re being creative.

There’s almost nothing more boring to a non- druggie than reading/listening to a druggie droning on about how ‘creative’ or ‘intelligent’ he thinks he is.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nonsense. Federal drug laws have been challenged numerous times in court and have never been found to be unconstitutional. Enforcing those laws certainly is not unconstitutional.
why is it you dont hear about feds busting down doors in weed-friendly states like CA and CO? because it is unconstitutional for the federal government to usurp state rights. also look at OR, talking about legalizing magic shrooms and other harder drugs while the feds remain silent.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
why is it you dont hear about feds busting down doors in weed-friendly states like CA and CO? because it is unconstitutional for the federal government to usurp state rights. also look at OR, talking about legalizing magic shrooms and other harder drugs while the feds remain silent.
It’s because the ‘Feds’ are Leftist morons who are happy to see the population taking drugs and pacifying themselves. Makes it easier to steal the country out from underneath them .

But the fact is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has the legal right to enforce federal drug laws. And the states know this.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It’s because the ‘Feds’ are Leftist morons who are happy to see the population taking drugs and pacifying themselves. Makes it easier to steal the country out from underneath them .

But the fact is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has the legal right to enforce federal drug laws. And the states know this.
then feel free to call the FBI on every weed smoker living within 1 mile of your refrigerator box

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Quence... I ain't gonna lie... out of all the people in this group... you're the stupidest one here!

And, I don't mean like fake stupid like Dropsies enjoys LARPing with, no I mean... you are GENUINELY stupid!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
then feel free to call the FBI on every weed smoker living within 1 mile of your refrigerator box
Believe me, I am tempted to contact the authorities about the illegal possession and consumption of the evil weed in my area. We cannot simply pick and choose which laws we will abide by and ignore the others - that leads to the destabilization of society.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Believe me, I am tempted to contact the authorities about the illegal possession and consumption of the evil weed in my area. We cannot simply pick and choose which laws we will abide by and ignore the others - that leads to the destabilization of society.
Well, Quence, unlike marijuana, sugar is ACTUALLY addictive and contributes almost entirely to heart disease, which last I checked, kills more human beings than... literally anything else in existence... ever.

Oh, also, the diabetes and other medical conditions it causes... yeah, we're talkin TRILLIONS of dollars in wasted medical expenses all because you can't stop stuffing your fat fucking face.

So... I say... you're right! Let's get put you in prison and take away your liberty and happiness under the banner of saving lives!

Good idea, Quence, you sure are smart! :tard:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Well, Quence, unlike marijuana, sugar is ACTUALLY addictive and contributes almost entirely to heart disease, which last I checked, kills more human beings than... literally anything else in existence... ever.

Oh, also, the diabetes and other medical conditions it causes... yeah, we're talkin TRILLIONS of dollars in wasted medical expenses all because you can't stop stuffing your fat f**king face.

So... I say... you're right! Let's get put you in prison and take away your liberty and happiness under the banner of saving lives!

Good idea, Quence, you sure are smart! :tard:
Whilst I agree that the over-consumption of refined sugar is very unhealthy and leads to poor outcomes, it is in fact a federally legal substance to possess and put in one’s body.

If you’d like to change the laws concerning the possession & consumption of refined sugar, please contact your representatives in Congress and petition them to either change the laws or makes new laws that adequately address your concerns.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Whilst I agree that the over-consumption of refined sugar is very unhealthy and leads to poor outcomes, it is in fact a federally legal substance to possess and put in one’s body.

If you’d like to change the laws concerning the possession & consumption of refined sugar, please contact your representatives in Congress and petition them to either change the laws or makes new laws that adequately address your concerns.
No Quence, we need to put you into prison NOW! I mean, if we wait any longer... you could wind up with diabetes which will SIGNIFICANTLY increase your odds of getting COVID, which in turn puts us ALL at risk!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
No Quence, we need to put you into prison NOW! I mean, if we wait any longer... you could wind up with diabetes which will SIGNIFICANTLY increase your odds of getting COVID, which in turn puts us ALL at risk!
Please address those concerns with your elected representatives in Congress - ya know, that's the body which creates federal laws in the U.S.

Top Bottom