lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Believe me, I am tempted to contact the authorities about the illegal possession and consumption of the evil weed in my area. We cannot simply pick and choose which laws we will abide by and ignore the others - that leads to the destabilization of society.
you should do it and stand directly outside their front door with a sign saying "I am calling the FBI on evil pot heads" while you call the FBI informing them of your current location and provide evidence of said local pot smokers.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Believe me, I am tempted to contact the authorities about the illegal possession and consumption of the evil weed in my area. We cannot simply pick and choose which laws we will abide by and ignore the others - that leads to the destabilization of society.
@GroyperSupreme found you a bf

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
image_2021-09-01_171217.png

this is what i mean when i say that all the virus cases here are in another part of the city, and that nothing is being enforced in my area. green dot is roughly where i live

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
For his age demographic, it is actually 99.96%.
18thru24.png

3050 is up from 2727 on July 24th. That is 323 deaths.

Cases from that time (7/24) were 6213592, and now are 6891110. That is 677,518 new cases since that date. That is 323/677,518, or 0.00047674010137, or .047% This would be a period representative of the Delta impact, meaning Delta has had a mortality impact in the 18-29 demo of .003% increase, at least observed over this month.

It is data, of a wide stretch of population, with no real controls, over a more or less arbitrary time frame (just when I have happened to check the statistics and written the math down.) There's about a bazillion confounding or conflating things that have happened since then that one might point to for this or that reason for any given datum. Start controlling for race and it gets more interesting. In any case, everyone should probably not take my word for it (or anything) and look at all of it themselves to see which numbers are relevant to them. If I am 23 with lupus, asthma, or an incredibly fat-ass filled with diabeetus, I would get vaxxed, probably.

In any case, it seems rather strange to group in people with a 1/6 chance of biting the dust (85+ people. 2% of the population, 2.1% of the cases, and 30.5% of the deaths) with this age demographic at all.

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
this is what i mean when i say that all the virus cases here are in another part of the city, and that nothing is being enforced in my area. green dot is roughly where i live
suburban hellscape, eh?
you got my sympathy
NOW GTFO OF THERE

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You could never bring yourself to do violence against someone you respect and care about. I am not in danger.
Why would you assume he needs violence to make you not alive?

I mean... it's the future... how hard do you think it'll be to shoot a tiny bit of radiation back through time at the moment of your conception?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Why would you assume he needs violence to make you not alive?

I mean... it's the future... how hard do you think it'll be to shoot a tiny bit of radiation back through time at the moment of your conception?
Any act that intentionally causes an unwarranted death is an act of violence.

Read it. Understand it. Embrace it.

Top Bottom