Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
yesterday at E3
It doesn’t cover the eyes. Viruses can enter the body in different ways besides the nose and mouth.

However, I do like their marketing for the aspiring criminal interested in robbing convenience stores.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
yesterday at E3
STops 98% bacteria
Supposedly N95 rated but how with exhaust ports which openly allow exhale/exhaust. Ported N95 masks are proven to NOT stop the spread of transmission. Masks are not to prevent the wearer from getting infected. Masks are designed to not transmit the disease from the wearer to someone else.

This is fucking retarded and too late.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
It doesn’t cover the eyes. Viruses can enter the body in different ways besides the nose and mouth.

However, I do like their marketing for the aspiring criminal interested in robbing convenience stores.

In your case, just to be safe, take an open plastic bag, place it over your head and secure it with several wraps of duct tape, securing the bag tightly against your neck, just under your chin.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
STops 98% bacteria
Supposedly N95 rated but how with exhaust ports which openly allow exhale/exhaust. Ported N95 masks are proven to NOT stop the spread of transmission. Masks are not to prevent the wearer from getting infected. Masks are designed to not transmit the disease from the wearer to someone else.

This is fucking retarded and too late.
it's got an intake and exhaust N95 filter each. The ventilation pulls in through one filter and pushes out through the other. Guess there has to be 2 fans so it doesn't put pressure on your respiratory system.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
it's got an intake and exhaust N95 filter each. The ventilation pulls in through one filter and pushes out through the other. Guess there has to be 2 fans so it doesn't put pressure on your respiratory system.
K.
But....

The scamdemic is over.

Maysam

Reaction score
K.
But....

The scamdemic is over.
41e1e42d23a7a811bc228141746c902e.png

THE FUTURE IS NOW OLD MAN AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

srsly talked with Radha in gertbox earlier, this doesn't seem like a bad thing for people in her field. If it has active charcoal I wouldn't mind trying it for painting with toxic 2-component shit.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I am a cuck.
This should scare you more than anything. It means the gubbermints have now convinced that the people should submit to ANYTHING the government mandates, and there should be no question.

AND suggests the Scamdemic was a trial run.

For a "crippling and terrifying pandemic," Those numbers are laughable. Covid is a weak fag virus. However, since it will be proved that Covid WAS altered in a lab to be MORE contagious, this lends a whole new aspect to bioweapons. For example, weaponizing the flu.

AND you SOOOPER COOL GUY?GAL RZR masks will be needed.

srsly talked with Radha in gertbox earlier, this doesn't seem like a bad thing for people in her field.
Highly doubt that any Med system will officially adopt this product. Not that it is "bad," but because it looks really expensive. You would have to provide this product to EVERYONE that works in such a setting - including janitors etc. As so far as her buying one for herself, there might be policy which prevents personnel from buying their own equipment due to liability.

If it has active charcoal I wouldn't mind trying it for painting with toxic 2-component shit.
That's been out for decades.

Last edited:

Maysam

Reaction score
This should scare you more than anything. It means the gubbermints have now convinced that the people will submit to ANYTHING the government mandates, and there should be no question.
oh it does a little. I mean it's just a gayming companys funny slogan but anyone calling masks the new normal is not a good sign IMO
That's been out for decades.
yeah but I dig the fan ventilation in combination with active charcoal. With average 3M masks you have to breathe through the resistance of the filter. But whatever, painting is cancerous and exhausting anyway, I'm happy paying a professional next time.

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
oh it does a little. I mean it's just a gayming companys funny slogan but anyone calling masks the new normal is not a good sign IMO

yeah but I dig the fan ventilation in combination with active charcoal. With average 3M masks you have to breathe through the resistance of the filter. But whatever, painting is cancerous and exhausting anyway, I'm happy paying a professional next time.
If you have a suction fan active at all time while painting then there will be a constant stream of paint mist to the suction filter compared to the periodic inhaling through a regular 3M filter. Plus it's razer which is always shit in quality and more likely going to be pricy, the last thing you'd want is to gunk it up with paint that them feeble N95 cant handle

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
when i have more money and am in arizona i'm gonna destroy my razer headset with a gun to spite those WEF shills

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
you wouldn't make it here in AZ. Lots of methheads, you would be a prime target. Pick a state/city more agreeable to ginger, jewish faggots. Something like LA. You'll have work and a more populated area which will bring about a more average type of personality.

I don't see you doing too well with the desert people that roll into town for three cases of toilet paper, 5 boxes of powdered milk, and 5 ammo cans.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
you wouldn't make it here in AZ. Lots of methheads, you would be a prime target. Pick a state/city more agreeable to ginger, jewish faggots. Something like LA. You'll have work and a more populated area which will bring about a more average type of personality.

I don't see you doing too well with the desert people that roll into town for three cases of toilet paper, 5 boxes of powdered milk, and 5 ammo cans.
i played fallout

Top Bottom