Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Apparently, they don't understand the word 'brevity'. Their shows and bits go on for waaaay too long.

Also, I'm not fond of the name of their show. It sounds like something a 13 year old boy would find funny.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
To an uneducated observer "cum town" may seem as a vulgar comical expression for a title, probably made up in under a minute. But this couldn't be further from the truth. A true patrician will be able to notice the cryptic elements intentionally hidden from the witless view of the common peasant as typical memery.
Cum = seed, sperm, springing forth life = nous, intelligence, mother nature; a collective conscious, humanity as a whole. Cum = come, to come into being, to be birthed. Cum = come = to come to fruition, to reach a peak, pure ecstasy of mind body and soul, the joy of creation and creating, impregnation, to force birth = knowledge, but in a hyperreal sense; cum = nourishment, here used to refer to "soul food" (the higher pleasure of the pursuit of truth)
Town = a small city (reference to City of God?) or a big family (the continuation of the primordial human spirit, the legacy of Adam and Eve, creation as a metaphysical principle). A society = oligarchy of souls (adam, nick, stav) exchanging ideas (the forbidden fruit of life, i.e. cum, seed of life, as in gay sex, exchanging cum among similar equals, a "town") The citadel, metropolis (town) of pleasure (cum) (libraries are brothels of the soul)
So cum town refers to the ontological axiom of all existence, the meaning of creation and, generally, of life itself. The cum marketplace is a categorization of all interactions between all beings (that is a town, of cum).
This was revealed to me by a daemon

Top Bottom