Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
would say something about maddox but that horse rotted to nothing long ago
'Maddox will try to convince you that he’s a straight pirate by shoving his dick is in your face. This act he does fools absolutely no one.'
what does that even mean
plus theres still a ton of missing images
NICE WORK DRAMATICA, HIPHIPHOORAY

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
would say something about maddox but that horse rotted to nothing long ago
'Maddox will try to convince you that he’s a straight pirate by shoving his dick is in your face. This act he does fools absolutely no one.'
what does that even mean
plus theres still a ton of missing images
NICE WORK DRAMATICA, HIPHIPHOORAY
Still gotta fix the dick masterson article. I'll keep the source of the current one, so that it can exist as an archive article, but we gotta fix the Dick Masterson article.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
1. Imagine a faggot that is such a loser who wants so desperately to blow Dick Masterson, it attempts to resurrect Masterson from obscurity.
2. The average woman begins menopause typically in her early forties.

However, women typically experience "bad egg syndrome," starting in their thirties, and it increases by a percentage every year until menopause. But they still can get pregggers. But genetic birth defects like autism increase.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
1. Imagine a faggot that is such a loser who wants so desperately to blow Dick Masterson, it attempts to resurrect Masterson from obscurity.
2. The average woman begins menopause typically in her early forties.

However, women typically experience "bad egg syndrome," starting in their thirties, and it increases by a percentage every year until menopause. But they still can get pregggers. But genetic birth defects like autism increase.
My mom gave birth to me at 27, and I have autism. The sooner the better.

Top Bottom