do any of you faggots know whos been editing the rationalwiki article on ed?

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score

because it sure looks like aediot has been assraping it with idiot socks

'.wiki and .online are the current incarnations as of February 2021. Both are similar in appearance to the previous versions and no one is exactly sure why the .online version was started in the first place'
'The creator and current owner of the .wiki version of ED is Jacob Stellmach and the company is registered in Nevada.[21][22][23] Stellnach describes himself as a "technical analyst and darknet researcher."[24] It also contains links to his Twitter ban-evasion service and his "library" including such nice things like The International Jew and Mussolini speeches.'

just asking

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
@tyc vandalized vndb, but noone cares so we don't talk about it here.
Not really sure why you brought this up here, seems a pretty out-of-the-blue thing when the topic is RationalWiki...

VNDB has diffs just like Wikipedia so feel free to point out whichever of my edits you think are vandalism because TBH you're full of shit.

I'm mostly banned there because in the case of ambiguous kanji names that can be pronounced several ways and which lack accompanying hiragana to narrow the field, I'm hesitant to make shit up and post unsourced romaji, which is what others do there.

haha
tyciol is still editing your wiki
if by "still" you mean "in December 2019" I guess?

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
Not really sure why you brought this up here, seems a pretty out-of-the-blue thing when the topic is RationalWiki...
I mentioned it because it's wiki drama not worth pointing out like the rationalwiki thing.

tyc

Reaction score
I mentioned it because it's wiki drama not worth pointing out like the rationalwiki thing.
It does bear/bare (wtf why can't I figure out which homonym right now?) analysis what thresholds we set for notability I suppose.

Maybe we should come up with some kind of ranking system and once standards are reached it can be documented openly but until then could be in sort of a prep zone

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
'm mostly banned there because in the case of ambiguous kanji names that can be pronounced several ways and which lack accompanying hiragana to narrow the field, I'm hesitant to make shit up and post unsourced romaji, which is what others do there.
Wat wat wat

tyc

Reaction score
It's probably Tyc, I don't think aediot has a rationalwiki account.
Wouldn't the easiest way be to check the editing history? If you checked mine I haven't edited RW since 2019

Believe it or not I never sock and operate multiple accounts simultaneously, it's only ever to evade unjust bans.

Reaction score
Wouldn't the easiest way be to check the editing history? If you checked mine I haven't edited RW since 2019

Believe it or not I never sock and operate multiple accounts simultaneously, it's only ever to evade unjust bans.
1. KYS pedo faggot
2. Then it's a sock puppet of AEdiot

Case closed?...

...or no?

Top Bottom