Ehhhh

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
@j15m Good for you! Mushrooms are quite nutritious and are one of the few naturally occurring foods that contain Vitamin D.

How do you plan to cook your mushroom harvest?

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Where's the circle for failtards who are condemned to run around constantly dropping soiled napkins from their ruined anuses?
That's on the other for...
Wait...
Well at least they got a di...
Wait...

Nvm, I guess they're just condemned to a prison of redlinks.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
@Raddy sent some sabbathy music for them to marinate in.. Their peenurs had no chance.

View attachment 10063
That was "psychedelic space rock" that I had cued up to listen to at altitude at 2 am on a return leg after dropping off a dude for surgery then flying to Georgetown to pick up airplane fluid my boss bought off some Cajun on the FB marketplace.

It was a weird nite. Glad your mushrooms enjoyed TurtleSkull.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
If you want stoner metal (or any metal really, besides that bullshit emo shit) from a teetotaling rageaholic sky healer with poor impulse control, 6 sets of hemostats and a hate boner for incompetent sociopaths masquerading as doctors....

Then I will have you.

My San pedro cacti dig my topless lady album art bands that play gritty alkie post grudge stuff and wanna fuck crazy strippers. My orchids hated it tho. Idk about your mushrooms.

I can send u my fav Playlist from Spotify its mostly this shit.

And Lady Gaga, goth metal and more Spanish hip-hop and rap than I'm proud to admit. But proudly blast.

Top Bottom