Ehhhh

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
what would you like your new av to be describe it to me since you cant post pics and ill try my best to accommodate you my good sir
Well, what I’d really like is to have control over my account preferences returned to me. I searched high and low for quality avatars and I’d like to use them - it would make me very happy.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Not too familiar with shrooms, but out of curiosity, could you make a stew with these?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
OMG, are j15’s mushrooms DRUGGIE mushrooms?!!
Current research suggests that microdosing psilocybin cubensis can assist with mental health and an overall sense of well-being, so flake off with your judgemental labels, faggot

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Current research suggests that microdosing psilocybin cubensis can assist with mental health and an overall sense of well-being, so flake off with your judgemental labels, faggot

Sounds like ‘research’ conducted by druggies for druggies

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
you should do some drugs, might make almost bearable.
Don’t be silly for two main reasons:

1) My body is a temple & I would NEVER allow impurities to desecrate it.
2) I’m probably the most beloved poster on the current iteration of EDF.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score

1) My body is a pimple & I would NEVER allow benzoyl peroxide to desecrate it.
2) I’m probably the most delusional poster on the current iteration of EDF.
Fixed that for You

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score

1) My body is a temple & I would NEVER allow impurities to desecrate it.
2) I’m probably the most beloved poster on the current iteration of EDF.
so "beloved" that you have a big negative reaction score, you won an award for being biggest faggot of 2021, and a crowd that cheered on a story about you getting raped by scummy.... youre essentially the goatse of the forum, a gaping hole for everyone to abuse.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
so "beloved" that you have a big negative reaction score, you won an award for being biggest faggot of 2021, and a crowd that cheered on a story about you getting raped by scummy.... youre essentially the goatse of the forum, a gaping hole for everyone to abuse.
Remember back in school when a boy would have a crush on a girl, but he didn’t know how to tell her about it? So he would tease her and sometimes say mean things to her and even occasionally physically push her as his way of showing interest.

That’s exactly what‘s going on at EDF: I have a lot of admirers here who are a bit socially clumsy and so they show their interest by behaving like smitten schoolboys

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Remember back in school when a boy would have a crush on a girl, but he didn’t know how to tell her about it? So he would tease her and sometimes say mean things to her and even occasionally physically push her as his way of showing interest. That’s exactly what‘s going on at EDF: I have a lot of admirers here who are a bit socially clumsy and so they show their interest by behaving like smitten schoolboys
again, it's all so tiresome.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Remember back in school when a boy would have a crush on a girl, but he didn’t know how to tell her about it? So he would tease her and sometimes say mean things to her and even occasionally physically push her as his way of showing interest.

That’s exactly what‘s going on at EDF: I have a lot of admirers here who are a bit socially clumsy and so they show their interest by behaving like smitten schoolboys
the only awkwardness here is that were shitting up j15m's dongshroom thread. sorry, bro....

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Uh... I had the opposite happen to me... like a lot.

Like... a lot, a lot.

Like my entire life.

I think it depends on how good looking you are.

The better you look, the more you attract the flirts and teases.

So you must be pretty ugly dude. I'm just sayin.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
By the by, if you buy those bag rice deals always make sure to check them very carefully, because if the bag is compromised, like even a tiny, tiny amount... yeah you'll be microwaving a bag of mold.

Don't microwave a bag of mold.

It's not a good idea.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
That one store mentioned here had some funky blue shrooms too, they looked like smurf dicks.

You seem to have a very high-end tek with that pressure cooker for sterilizing. Some folk use sawdust as the base for growth after the rice has been colonized, there's less competition from mold I think.

Top Bottom