Ex-Chiefs Running Back says nfl is "scripted".

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
So Larry Johnson said that the NFL is scripted, and is saying that Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, and Gronk are all part of the occult.
Keep in mind this is also the guy who thinks that LeBron committed a blood sacrifice with Kobe, so that the lakers could win the NBA Championship.
Here is the link to that article.

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
All professional sports are "scripted" to a point. No one wants to see shit teams win. They want to see the big brands win. Simply too much money involved.

Also don't buy the Kobe/ Lakers myth. When they were winning they had the best coach in NBA history and two of the best players in the league. And even then they still had a few dramatically poor losses (like losing to the Boston Celtics in 2008, and nearly again in 2010)

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
All professional sports are "scripted" to a point. No one wants to see shit teams win. They want to see the big brands win. Simply too much money involved.

Also don't buy the Kobe/ Lakers myth. When they were winning they had the best coach in NBA history and two of the best players in the league. And even then they still had a few dramatically poor losses (like losing to the Boston Celtics in 2008, and nearly again in 2010)
ahem

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Why do you guys willingly watch men in tight pants prance around a field and run into each other?

For god’s sake, there’s actually a player called the “tight end”.

Last edited:

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
Why do you guys willingly watch men in tight pants prance around a field and run into each other?

For god’s sake, there’s actually a player called the “tight end”.
you are really into the anuses, eh

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
i think he's referring to footy
I do too but not exactly sure which specific thing he's referring to with English soccer.

The Mediterranean soccer leagues have all been corrupt af and constantly get caught fixing matches and rigging the league. Those rigged seasons are often the most entertaining tho lol, especially in Italy.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I do too but not exactly sure which specific thing he's referring to with English soccer.

The Mediterranean soccer leagues have all been corrupt af and constantly get caught fixing matches and rigging the league. Those rigged seasons are often the most entertaining tho lol, especially in Italy.
I mean that's Italy though; the mafia basically owns Italy so no surprises there.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I like it in euroball when players very obviously purposely fail on penalty shots and then walk away overdramatically trying to act upset about it

Reaction score
Take the Schizo pill, everything in football mainstream media sports is staged, Tom Brady is a 33rd degree Freemason who drinks goats blood. Still want the Bucaneers to win the totally rigged super bowl. As well I would not be suprised at all that the fights in hockey are staged.

Top Bottom