Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Some kike tried to give some Bullshit deconstruction of wiz from konosuba and ranted on how she was submissive and kind of dainty instead of a gross whore. This is another example of the feminist and jew’s hatred for anime, why? Because it depicts women as submissive and not skanks(hentai doesn’t count), i.e, how women are supposed to be. Feminists and Jews also hate the gooks who make it, due to their relatively traditional culture.
67D29CAE-2C4F-4968-83BF-485BC9DA36D2.jpeg

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Some kike tried to give some Bullshit deconstruction of wiz from konosuba and ranted on how she was submissive and kind of dainty instead of a gross whore. This is another example of the feminist and jew’s hatred for anime, why? Because it depicts women as submissive and not skanks(hentai doesn’t count), i.e, how women are supposed to be. Feminists and Jews also hate the gooks who make it, due to their relatively traditional culture.View attachment 6041
What forum was this on?

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Some kike tried to give some Bullshit deconstruction of wiz from konosuba and ranted on how she was submissive and kind of dainty instead of a gross whore. This is another example of the feminist and jew’s hatred for anime, why? Because it depicts women as submissive and not skanks(hentai doesn’t count), i.e, how women are supposed to be. Feminists and Jews also hate the gooks who make it, due to their relatively traditional culture.View attachment 6041
Totally not Somethingawful.com

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
bro she's a corpse you want to fuck dead woman

Top Bottom