FOTY and FOTD Playoff result and semi-finals.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score

Black Hitler

Newfag
Reaction score
Results for Faggot of the year: Fat Jew Retard beats Likeicare and advances to the semis against Linkermann. Squiddy narrowly beats meade and faces DropDatWat. Vote now for semis https://www.polltab.com/bracket-poll/pmidUG9Fvt

faggot of the decade: Onideus beats Conrad and faces Fat Jew Retard. Linkermann beats Oddguy and faces Zaiger https://www.polltab.com/bracket-poll/2xeuXLea1G
Didn't everyone who was of the old guard GS, LIC, Baka, etc tell you Paperclip was a total fuckhead and was not to be trusted? And then you did so? Sounds like you should have been a candidate and by default should be the winner.

I DEMAND AN AUDIT OF THE PROCESS. THIS IS NOT A FAIR ELECTION!! YOU WILL BE SERVED

Black Hitler

Newfag
Reaction score
I mean, that's a fucking job requirement for site owner. Right next to the box that says "Do you have at least one mental illness or substance issue?"
Being a felon is not required but comes heavilly recommended
I stand corrected. I offer you my humblest apologies to not only you but @umkemesik, and all users of this sight - past and present and future. My disgrace is a dark stain on my reputation, self and efforts. I can only hope that you and others here can find it in your hearts to at least consider forgiving me of this egregious insult -- this vile slander - this reckless-baseless accusation.

Was that thick enough for ya?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
@Black Hitler

I never trusted AEdiot. I was playing the long game. If he proved to be trustworthy I would have given him the forums on a platter. Which was the hope.

Instead he proved to be a disaster. So plan B was wrestling control of things from him and making ED community ran.

If I did not "partner" with him it would have been more difficult to set things up.

Things worked out in the end.

Last edited:

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
the finale is going to be gaeperclip vs little benis ben, who's taking bets?

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Can I somehow vote for everyone? Not just the participants.

I mean.

Everyone.
If you voted for everyone then your vote would be for naught, since a meaningful election requires an imbalance in votes. Retard faggot

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I stand corrected. I offer you my humblest apologies to not only you but @umkemesik, and all users of this sight - past and present and future. My disgrace is a dark stain on my reputation, self and efforts. I can only hope that you and others here can find it in your hearts to at least consider forgiving me of this egregious insult -- this vile slander - this reckless-baseless accusation.
...all users of this sight
\

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Oh, So that's the guy who was mentioned a long side me in the dick show Email.
Yeah, so I'm the guy who wrote the faggy email. Just a heads up, I'm not Squiddy. (eventhough the way I write this may sound like I am the meth binge guy)
Go to this video; I wrote a retarded email about how I would start an ED revolution against the Furry Pedophile Dick Masterson. TBH, after I wrote the email I realized that that Idea was probably fucking stupid, because this whole site probably kissed Dick Masterson's ass, and thinks he's still a god who can do no wrong.
The weirdest part about all of this though is that EZPZ still will like my twitter posts, sometimes, if I mention him in them. So, I guess he's forgiven me for sending him long pointless emails.
But, going back to the Email, I'm not gonna use this site as my personal army, because that's just dumb.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, So that's the guy who was mentioned a long side me in the dick show Email.
Yeah, so I'm the guy who wrote the faggy email. Just a heads up, I'm not Squiddy. (eventhough the way I write this may sound like I am the meth binge guy)
Go to this video; I wrote a retarded email about how I would start an ED revolution against the Furry Pedophile Dick Masterson. TBH, after I wrote the email I realized that that Idea was probably fucking stupid, because this whole site probably kissed Dick Masterson's ass, and thinks he's still a god who can do no wrong.
The weirdest part about all of this though is that EZPZ still will like my twitter posts, sometimes, if I mention him in them. So, I guess he's forgiven me for sending him long pointless emails.
But, going back to the Email, I'm not gonna use this site as my personal army, because that's just dumb.
whos this dick guy? never heard of em.

Top Bottom